The meeting

Author pov

So the next day the princess woke up and got ready for the meeting
And she wore this.
Rose pov

So I decided to wear a sweater also so they do not drink my blood and i went downstairs and i saw my mom and dad  waiting for me and we put a spell on us so they do not drink our blood because we have a wizard on our palace and then we left in a l...

So I decided to wear a sweater also so they do not drink my blood and i went downstairs and i saw my mom and dad  waiting for me and we put a spell on us so they do not drink our blood because we have a wizard on our palace and then we left in a limo .
Then we arrived in the jeons palace and i Greeted jennie and the jeons so they said
Mrs jeon:welcome  parks
Mr jeons:Nice to meet you king GD
Jennie:hi rosie she whispered
Rs:hi jennie as i whispered.
JK:Hi Mrs and mr park.
Iu:nice to meet you jungkook.
Gd:meet my daughter rose
JK:nice to meet you princess rose
Rs :nice to meet you prince jungkook.
Mrs j :let's sit down at the dining table.
Mr j:ok mr park what did you want to tell us .
Gd:well your guard chanyeol keeps eating our guards and it needs to  stop or i will move to a new place .
Mr j:ok i will stop  but in one condition
Gd:what is the condition
Mr j:the condition is your daughter has to marry my son and  i choked  on my food and we said.
Rk:what
Gd:pls rosie for our safety
Rs:ok dad
Mr j: the engagement is two months ok that's our deal.
Gd: ok but my daughter can become a vampire but if you kill her you will be paid.
Mr j :ok bye parks thanks for the meeting.
Gd :bye mr jeons.

Jungkook pov

I cannot believe my dad made  me marry rose but she is kind of cute and i do  want to turn her to a vampire.
And i do not want to hurt her i want to take care for her.
So i went  to my room and text my friends and they were shocked by the news. And they said to just be ok with it .So we  talked and then  i finished and went to get food Wich was human blood so i went to the bar and i seduce the girl and i took her into a valley and then bite her and drink her blood and she passed out.

Rose pov
We went home and i felt safe because I didn't want to marry him so i felt not in the mood so I went to my room to tell the others with jennie.the next thing is i felt sleepy so I slept.

Hi guys I  will update probably update
Monday or Tuesday on Thursday i will not update because I have a test i have to do at my real school so I have to go in in person wish me luck bye.
😊😊💙💙💙🙂🙂🖐️🖐️☺️☺️🥺