Marriage

Author pov
Ch: author what is the next one.
Au:is about there marriage and the other chapter after that is a bit not for you so you will go outside after this chapter because this is not for you children .
Author:So let's start here we go
1875(still a time i just put.)opens the book to chapter 6
Rose pov
I woke up and went to the washroom to get ready for today's wedding so i went to change and go downstairs
And my mom and dad were waiting
For me  so  me and my parents went to see the jeons  so we went and put some  magic and then i wore this

)opens the book to chapter 6Rose povI woke up and went to the washroom to get ready for today's wedding so i went to change and go downstairs And my mom and dad were waiting For me  so  me and my parents went to see the jeons  so we went and put s...

(Ignored the mic).
So we arrived at there palace and i  greeted the jeons except jungkook so i had to is the bathroom and then i went and  i forgot where the bathroom so i went to a room but someone came out and it was jungkook and i saw his 8 pack abs and he smirked and comes to me and pins me to the wall  and kiss me and  i kiss and him and he starts to rub my thigh and it makes me  moan  and he  stops because he will eat me later .
JK: babygirl can't wait to eat my meal 😏😏😏😏.(next chapter is a smut guys ).
Rs:ok but can wait to eat you too.😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣.

After he put on a shirt and i went to his bathroom and  did my business and  then it was the afternoon and then we all went  home to get ready and i went to wear my wedding dress and  then i put on my make up and went to the church and then i saw jungkook in his tuxedo and he look hot and  (you know  what happens next)
Next we did our vows
And then we said yes and we kissed and the crowd cheer  And then i met his members and then the party ended  he took me to the palace and i told him.

Rs:You can eat me daddy
JK:ok babygirl get ready to become a vampire.

Hi guys hope you like  this chapter  so next one is a smut and i decided to do a cinderella story which is  just regular so  proluge comes when i update Monday or Tuesday or tommorow.bye!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊🦋🦋🦋🙂🙂🙂😀😀🥺🥺.So  the story i got the idea because of this song.

My sister likes  the song so here it is.