chapter 10

Author pov

Here is the next chapter enjoy.

Rose pov

I woke up and jungkook was not there so i got up and  i feel sick so i just wore my clothes and saw jungkook cooking and he told me he was making pancakes my favorite food so we ate and then we cuddled and watch tv and i felt so much  sick and i went to throw up and he followed me and then i throw up and then faint.

Jungkook pov

I followed my wife and she was throwing up and then she fainted so i took her to the hospital quick and waited for the results and the doc came and said
Doc:She is 2 weeks pregnant congratulations.

JK:thanks doc ,and i went to see my baby and my wife.

Rose pov

I woke up somewhere and i saw jungkook coming to me and he said
JK:rose You are 2 week's pregnant
I was shocked  and the we share a hungry kiss.

Then we left the hospital and went to tell our parents the news and friends.

So he took us to our palace and
Then we walk out of the car and then knock on the door and they answered and open and we came inside
And then we said we had to tell them something and my mom and jungkook mom was curious and i told them i was pregnant and they were happy that they will have a  grandson or granddaughter.
So they said  they will help me.

Then we bid our goodbyes.

Then we went to our friends house and they were happy and excited so they all were great idea and did not told me what was going to be the surprise so we left and then i was tired and jungkook told me to get some rest.

Then i went to bed and enjoy my sleep.

Hi guys remember my bad boy comes out march 18.bye🥺🥺🥺🥺💙🖐️💙🖐️🖐️💙💙🖐️💙🖐️🖐️💙💙🖐️💙🖐️🖐️💙💙🖐️🖐️🖐️💙🖐️💙💙🖐️💙🖐️💙🖐️💙🖐️💙🖐️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😀😀😀💙😀🙂😂😂🙂😀🙂🙂👍👍👍👍👍👍.