Enemies

Author pov
Hi guys i will update both ffs and and can you give me ideas for butterflies. For the next chapter 2
Rose pov
i woke up and saw my red hair and i was kind of hungry and i went to take a shower and i saw a bite mark and  I was hungry and i went  and change into comfy clothes and i went to eat breakfast and he was still sleeping  so i went and made pancakes and he woke up and was changed and ready i said
Rs:good morning
JK: good morning princess

So we ate and i decided to watch k drama and he sit with me too so then we heard a knock and he went to check and it was chanyeol and he wanted me but jungkook punch him and he left and  he comfort me  and the he left to see his friends and he said i could go see my friends  so i went and then i feel someone following me so i went quickly and  someone grabbed my wrist and pin me to the wall and it was chanyeol and he started to kiss me and i cried and then he went to my neck and see's my mark and he pushes me and he is angry by his face  and then he left and i was crying band so I went back home and i went to sleep  so I could forget what could happen  and then jungkook came home and saw her crying and he asked what happened and she telled  the  truth and he was not angry at her he was angry at his one enemy so he decided to have his parents find guard's  and he cared for his wife and cared for his family . So he decided to cuddle with his wife and they watched a  movie  and they slept and they loved each other and jungkook will kill his enemies.

Hi guys missed you  and sorry for not updating and i will update butterflies when you give me some ideas cause i don't know what  to do in the next chapter.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

☺️☺️☺️😊😊☺️☺️😊😊☺️☺️😊😊☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.