chapter five

I've been confused as of lately

as I followed him I noticed him pull out a vape and hit it. of course. this guy is such bad news. I walked out and sat on the wood beside him. "why did you do that to terra? what did she ever do to you?" I asked him trying to understand. "why do you think that terra is such a good person? notice how she left you all alone while you were high and drunk at the same time and its pretty clear you never do that sorta thing." he said looking at me.

"I'm sure she had a reason." I said to him. "yeah she did. dane. she left you vulnerable so that she could find dane who is more into men than women. " he said and I felt hot suddenly. he looked over and went wide eyed. "she just isn't used to people being nice to her. he used her." I said and he grabbed my shoulder. "okay luna. calm down. your eyes are orange." he said and suddenly I calmed down.

"what do you mean?" I asked him. and he looked around. "you're a fairy." he said standing over me. I gave a confused look. he then picked me up and shoved me into a tree. "who sent you here?" he asked and I was scared. "what? no one I came on my own my parents don't even know I'm here." I said and he dropped me.

"your parents are fairies?" he asked and I shook my head. "no they aren't. no. you-i-" I started but was at a loss for words. "no way." he said and I looked at him. "what?" I'm confused really confused. "you are the lost fairy. there was a book I used to be read all the time when I was younger. it was about a powerful specialist that ended up saving the kingdoms and all the realms. not only were they the most powerful specialist but they were also the most powerful fairy able to use every power." he said looking down at me.

I started laughing. "wow you really had me in the first half not gonna lie, but no." I said standing up and he came and grabbed my hand pulling me back. "no I'm serious you are the hidden fairy." he said and I shook my head. "I can't be Im not strong enough. I have no supernatural talents either." I said to him. "lunna I've seen your eyes change colors multiple times and I know you've read my thoughts." he said and I took off.

im in denial I guess. yep. I am. this isn't real I'm not even at a fairy school right now I'm in Oregon. just then I heard a low growl sound and I heard my name being called like last night. "luna look out!" I heard riven say before he jumped in and saved me. we saw a guy laying dead on the floor and I gasped before we ran back to the school. "oh my god what was that?" I said gasping.

"a burned one." he said grabbing onto me and making sure I was okay.

"you saw a burned one?" I got questions as I sat in the cafeteria dazed out at what riven said. what if I am a fairy? "luna?" I heard and I looked up. "hmm?" I asked seeing bloom. "I think the burned you saw saw might be the one that stole Stellas ring." she said to me. "what ring?" I asked confused. "well while you were gone I went and saw my parents. when I came back my- Stellas ring got taken by the burned thing and I think that's the one that took it." she said and I looked at her. "bloom I'm glad youre okay." I said to her and she laughed.

"yeah I guess but I just really need to try to get the ring back. do you know where mrs. Dowling put it?" she asked. "umm no but riven might." I said to her. "oh yeah why were y'all together anyway? enemies to lovers situation?" musa asked nudging me. "no no just a coincidence I guess." I said to her and terra looked at me. "okay I'm not even a mind fairy and I know that was a lie." she said and I sighed.

"no I just went to ask why y'all hated each other so much." I said to her. that's the only reason right? I mean I couldn't like riven. I really couldn't. "I've got to go ill see y'all." I said to them going back to the room really fast. I called my parents. I started crying as I told them a somewhat truth of what was going on. I mean I didn't lie, but I left out all the magic supernatural I might be a fairy stuff. I was overwhelmed.

--------------------------------------------

I spent the next few weeks avoiding well everyone. I barley ate and all I would do is go to class, training, then back to the dorm. when the others would go out, I stayed in troubled by my thoughts. "what's up with you?" people would ask me to whip I would respond, "I'm fine." I was just confused. my entire life I thought I was one thing and it turned out I was something completely different. I knew what had to be done. I would have to go talk to my parents about this.

how would I get there though? well luckily for me our rude roommate Stella had a ring to the outside world. I burrowed it from her and went back home. I walked alone down the dark street looking through the window to my house. I teared up as I saw my parents in the kitchen and I pulled out my phone calling them.

    "hey what's up sweetie?" they said smiling as i watched them tears streaming down my face. "hey  mom, dad. i just have a question." i said to them. as we started to talk.

——————-

rivens pov

     "where is luna?" i need to talk with her. i said walking into there suite. i needed to talk to her about the story i heard when i was a kid. i needed to help her which is absolutely not something i am used to doing.

    "i don't know dick why do you want to see her?" musa said and i laughed. "yes i do have a duck and it's pretty big want to see? but seriously where the fuck is she?" i asked and she rolled her eyes. "i don't know last i saw she was talking to stella." she said and i was annoyed.

   "fucking hell she's talking to the wicked witch of the west?" i said as i walked out. "you're worried about her aren't you?" i heard musa say. "get the fuck out of my head." i said leaving. i went and found stella.

    "where is she stella?" i said and she looked around cluelessly. "where is who?" she asked and i walked towards her. "i'm not fucking playing where the hell is she?" i asked not in the mood for games. "ohh newbie specialist? she was feeling a little homesick so i let her go home." she said.