Scars//Natasha Romanoff

⚠️TW: Mention of self harm⚠️
Summary:
Morgan Stark tells Tony about seeing scars on your arms and Nat gets involved.
(This one is shorter than usual.)

———

No ones POV:

You were sitting on your bed in your room with your hoodie on, reading a book. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" You yelled closing your book.
Tony walked in and Nat walked into the doorway. "We need to talk, Y/N." Tony said, walking over to you. 'Oh shit.'

"So, Morgan has informed me that she had seen scars on your arm." He stated. Your breath hitched at the mention of your scars. 
"Is it true?" He asked. You stayed quiet and stared at your hands as you fidget. He looked back at Natasha and she nodded.

He got up and left the room, closing the door behind him after Nat stepped in. She crouched down in front of you and you looked up. "Y/N, could you show me your arm." She said. You closed your eyes and pursed your lips as you shook your head.
Once you opened your eyes again, a tear fell. "Please, just show me." She said once more. You breathed in deeply and held your arm out. Nat got on her knees and took your arm. She pushed up your sleeve to reveal a couple of scars.

You had your eyes closed while she lightly touched your scars. Her skin was soft, it almost felt healing. Nat was frowning at the sight. She lightly kissed your arm, making you open your eyes at the touch. She looked up at you and let go of your arm. You pushed your sleeve down and wiped your eyes.
She cupped your face and said, "You are so beautiful, you don't need to hurt yourself, ok? I'm here for you and I want you here with me always. You don't have to deal with your feelings alone, you are more than welcome to talk to me."

You let another tear fall, which was wiped away by her.
She pressed a kiss to your forehead. "Promise me you'll try not to continue, for me?" She asked. You sniffled and nodded your head.
She lightly chuckled and looked into your eyes before kissing your lips. "Just know I love you no matter what." She said before hugging you.

A/N
Sorry that this one was shorter than usual.