Jealousy//Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff

Summary:

Maria has had a crush as you could call it on Natasha for a while now. One night they decide to go out with Carol. Carol flirts with Nat and Maria isn't very happy about it.
Suggested by: Whores_4

———

Natasha's Pov

We had left the compound to get away and grab a drink or two. I walked through the doors to a bar with Maria and Carol. We all ordered a drink and sat down.
"God, I can't remember the last time I was in a decent relationship." I say. "You should see what it's like to be with me." Carol said with a flirtatious tone in her voice. "I'll have to think about that one, Danvers." I laughed. I looked over at Maria to see her glaring at Carol. 'I know about her crush on me but I didn't think she'd be so jealous over Carol flirting with me.'

"Hey Danvers, wanna dance?" I say with a raised eyebrow. "It'd be a pleasure." She said before taking one last drink, emptying her glass already. I took her hand and we walked out to meet the other people dancing.
The music filled my ears as we danced. I glanced at Maria and she looked very upset. "Danvers, give me a minute." I say.

I walked over to Maria and she looked at me. "Romanoff." She says tilting her head. "Agent Hill." I say with my signature smirk.
"Oh so we're using professional names huh, Black Widow?" She questioned. I raised an eyebrow at that. 'I stared into her eyes, trying to understand what she was going for.'

"I think it's time to go back now, Carol looks like she's already had too much to drink." I laugh.
She nods her head and goes to the car. I walked over to Carol and put her arm around my shoulders while I supported her waist.
"Hey pretty lady, how are youuz." She drunkly said. "Hello Danvers, I'm doing fine how about you." I say laughing as I lead her to the car. "I'm fine...just frine." She says. I shook my head and helped her into the car.

Once we got back to the compound I helped her to her bed then went to the living room. Where of course Maria was sitting. "Hey could you come here for a second." She said.
I walked over and sat on the couch. She looked at me deeply and moved closer. "I think everyone else is either asleep or out. I'll admit...I was jealous when I saw you and Carol together. So, you deserve to know how it is when you can't do something about it." She said getting even closer to me.

She leaned her head close to mine where our lips almost met but she moved to the side. Her lips grazed my cheek ever so slightly. She raised my shirt with her hand and pressed her warm hands to my side. 'I'm still insecure about the scar that was left by an incident years ago. Which is now called the 'bye bye bikinis incident.'

She whispered in my ear to raise my arms and she then took my shirt off. "I don't know why you're so insecure about your scar. I think it makes you look even more hot." She said. 'That shocked me honestly, I've never had someone tell me that. Then again I haven't been with many people especially ones that's like Maria.'
Maria took off her shirt and leaned down, kissing my stomach lightly.
I was propped up on my elbows and she finally leaned up and kissed my lips. Her lips were soft and sweet. I finally built up the strength to sit up and have her lay on the couch. We continued to kiss until there was a sudden sound of glass breaking. We both sit up and are brought to the sight of Wanda.

Our eyes go wide and our faces turn red. I look down behind the couch and there was a formerly glass cup shattered. "Uhh...Wanda. What- what're you doing out here." I stutter. "Well I would ask you the same thing but that's way too clear. I was just going to get water." She said. "Well...sorry you walked in on us, I guess we should have gone to a more private place." I say as I put my shirt back on. Maria followed my actions and she walked to my room with a wink.

Wanda used her powers to lift the glass off the ground and into the trash. "Again, I'm sorry. We should've been more aware about the fact that someone could have woken up." I say walking over to her. "It's ok, plus it wasn't the worst thing to see. Two beautiful women, not a bad sight." She smirked before leaving the room. I stood there with my jaw to the floor. 'Was definitely not expecting such a sweet and innocent girl to say such a thing.'

Maria was sat on my bed and looked up at me when I closed the door. "I'm like 99.9% sure Wanda like girls too." I say. "How come?" She asked as I sat down next to her. "Well for one she said it wasn't the worst thing to see and something about two beautiful women isn't such a bad sight. So I think that clears the fact that she doesn't just like boys." I say. Maria laughed and smiled at me. "You're so beautiful." She said with her hand on my cheek. She leaned in and kissed my lips once again.