Searching

Bailey had been traveling for a few days. She compelled her way back to where it all started for her. New Orleans the town where she had left some years ago. As the rain poured down she sat next to the bus stop 'I'm almost there' she thought to herself as the last bus pulled up and she got on it now seated in the very back. She watched out the window as they passed by the old brick buildings. 'Where do I start? The French Quarter is so big.' Thoughts ran through her head as the bus halted to a stop. As she got off the bus she could hear her someone calling. "Mom!" She turned and followed the voice. The rain had stopped as Bailey walked through the muddy trails of the bayou. "Mom!" She heard louder as she got to the treeline. There she saw the girl standing in front of her. Bailey ran to her and embraced her.

"I knew you would come!" The girl said with tears running down her cheeks

"I knew you would come!" The girl said with tears running down her cheeks. "I cant believe this. How are you even alive?" Bailey asked stunned that this was even happening. "The witches. They put a spell on me to stop aging at seventeen. My grandmother practically invented dark magic and my father is a strong hybrid created by my grandmother." Bailey stepped back. "That's why you were taken from me." Her daughter nodded. "Yeah. Dad said he looked for you and we both tracked you for years but we just kept missing you until I learned how to do my locator spell." Bailey furrowed her brows "Your dad? How did he know?" Bailey asked confused. "Yes. He gave me the name Kenna. He said you used that name when you two met." Bailey smiled and hugged her daughter again. "Come let's go see dad." Kenna said taking her mother's hand. As they made their way back into the city the scent of blood hit Bailey's nose. "Wait." She said as the smell got stronger. "Ah just in time for dinner then." Kenna's father's voice cut through the darkness.

"Klaus" Bailey said unamused

"Klaus" Bailey said unamused. "What a pleasant surprise. Kenna or should I say Bailey." Klaus said irritated. "I wouldn't have lied if you weren't.... well you." Bailey said gesturing to him. Klaus looked around. "Oh this. This is nothing. You should've seen me after I found out I had a daughter. Whom was stolen by witches." Klaus said angrily. "I died that day. I was alone and I had no one." Bailey yelled fuming at his outburst. Kenna stood in between her parents. "That's enough. Come on. Please." Bailey gave a halfhearted smile and Klaus glared at Bailey. Bailey rolled her eyes at Klaus. "Kenna. I want you to come with me. Back to Japan and well.... the feudal era." Bailey said with a little hope. Klaus narrowed his eyes. "Feudal Japan? How do you suppose you'll get there?" Klaus asked. Bailey rolled her at his question. "How doesn't matter. Kenna do you want to come with me?" Kenna glanced at her father Klaus. "But..." Bailey stopped her. "It doesnt have to be right now. I just got here we can get to know each other before you decide." She said cupping her daughter's face in her hand. Klaus scowled at Bailey as Kenna led Bailey to their home. "Come on in mom." Kenna said as Bailey stopped at the door. She smiled and stepped in. Looking around she scuffed as she saw all the luxurious things. "Klaus your taste for the better things still havent changed I see." Bailey said sitting on a very comfy sofa. "Indeed it hasnt. My Kenna wants for nothing in life and it'll stay that way." He said coldly. "Father of the year." Baily said sarcastically and smirked at him as he sat across from her.

Klaus rolled his eyes at her

Klaus rolled his eyes at her. "Cant you two get along for just a little while?" Kenna said rolling her eyes at both of them. Klaus and Bailey looked at each other. "Fine." They said in unison. "Bailey since you are not fully aware I'll sum it all up for you. Kenna is not only a werewolf and a vampire. She is also a witch. Making her the only tribrid to exist." Bailey's eyes widened. "What? How is that possible?" Bailey asked. "Well since I am the original hybrid. You were a normal werewolf but since you died with Kenna's blood still in you're system you were able to be revived and are now a hybrid yourself. Kenna is a witch but has not awakened her werewolf gene. She's also still alive meaning her vampire gene is dormant but once active her magic and witch abilities will disappear." Klaus said matter of factly. Bailey furrowed her brow. "Kenna. I can't take you with me." She said with tears in her eyes. "What? But I want too." Kenna said sadly. "No. It's too dangerous there. Klaus explain to her 500 years ago isnt like today." Bailey said looking to him. "Your mother is quiet right Kenna. It is dangerous. I unfortunately wouldn't be able to accompany you there to protect you even if you were to go." Kenna sank to the ground sobbing. "Dad will you go with me everywhere. Please come with us." Klaus smiled softly. "I can not. I already exist in that time." Bailey nodded. "I'm doing this for your own safety. You have to stay with your father. He loves you and will protect you." Bailey said getting her daughter up off the floor. "Yes mom." Kenna said whipping the tears from her eyes. Bailey smiled at her and hugged her tight. "So. What is in the feudal era?" Kenna asked. Bailey sighed. "Its a long story." Klaus laughed "We have nothing but time. Do indulge us in your little feudal era adventures and we'll do the same with our adventures here." He said pouring wine for them. Bailey smiled and took a deep breath. "Ok. Well...."