Shatter

As Orange stood in front of the bathroom mirror, they looked themselves up and down. Orange beanie with blond hair peeking out from under it, a purple hoodie, black sweatpants. 

They studied their face. Orange. Were they named for the color? The fruit? Neither? Orange didn't know, and didn't really know why they cared all that much.

Orange heard their girlfriend, GiGi, calling them.

"Hey, you alright in there, Oatmeal?" Oatmeal was Orange's nickname.

"I'm fine! I'm coming!" Orange delayed a moment before moving. They had an unsettling feeling that they were wrong on that first one. But they dismissed that easily, that was a ridiculous notion.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anya's pov

Ananya Kaetzel was sitting across from her boyfriend, Josh Taggert, and they were in a café. Her brother, Kai, was probably somewhere around too, he was extremely over-protective. 

Ananya had the distinct feeling that something was wrong, somehow. People kept looking at her, staring, like creeps. More then usual, not just because of her black hair with pink and blue highlights in the ends, her short denim shorts or black crop top. People were usually more... Modest, in this small town. Lakeshore. Not to mention the burn mark on her right leg.

But Ananya had no idea why she felt so uneasy. Not in the slightest. 

"Anya? You okay?" Josh frowned.

"I'm fine. Fine," Ananya waved him away.

"If you're sure," He sighed.

-------------------------------------------

Elianna's pov

Elliana 'Ellie' Green pulled her shoulder length ginger hair up into a ponytail. She pulled a chair up in front of a cabinet, too short to reach it otherwise. She grabbed a pan and climbed down. Her girlfriend, Sarah Daemon,  adjusted Elliana's overall strap and laughed. Wait... Was Frank Sinatra playing? Everything seemed... Perfect.

-------------------------------------------

Gina's pov

Heila 'Gina' Nguyen was having a picnic with her significant other, Alex Taylor. Her head was resting on their shoulder. They were watching the clouds. It was perfect.

"GINA," Yelped a voice from over the hill.

Gina jumped and turned around. It was a dark haired teen, in a tee-shirt and sweatpants.

"I- have- to- talk- to- you," She panted, "I'm- Crystal,"

"Um... Stranger danger, Gina, you shouldn't," Alex tugged on Gina's sleeve.

"This is URGENT, we absolutely HAVE to talk. Alone,"

Gina bit her lip, "Fine. But not too far from Alex,"