Ch.2 Truth Be Told

■Atsumu's POV■

I woke up to the smell of food, which kind of reminds me of Osamu. I walk out of my room and look as Y/N all dressed up in her work outfit, cooking in my kitchen.

Y/N: g-good morning Atsumu san... um, I'm sorry for using your kitchen... uh I made you breakfast... it's just a simple dish...

She looks down at her feet and fiddling her fingers. This woman is like a lost rabbit, she's really timid. No wonder she can't escape that toxic guy alone.

Atsumu: I rarely eat breakfast...

Y/N: oh... I'm sorry! I shouldn't have do-

Atsumu: nope, don't get it wrong... I rarely eat breakfast because I'm too lazy to cook...

I sit at the dining table and look at Y/N.

Atsumu: let's eat now... thanks by the way.

Y/N hands me a plate of (food). This looks good, Osamu will definitely think the same as me. But how does it taste?

Y/N: um Atsumu san... please.. give it a try...

Y/N looks nervous, sitting across from me at the dining table. I take a spoon and take a bite. I was surprised, her cooking taste really good.

Atsumu: your cooking taste amazing! Osamu would like to eat this

Y/N: Osamu?

Atsumu: (munch) um yeah... (munch) he's my twin (munch) he owns an onigiri shop in my hometown (munch) he likes food... well anyway, it's really good...

I could see her eyes sparkling and her face lit up. She's smiling while looking at the food in front of her

Y/N: thank you... I'm glad you like it...

This woman is adorable. I shook my head internally. Don't think weirdly Atsumu, you offer to help this woman.

Y/N: um Atsumu san... thank you so much... today I'm going to figure out how to solve my problem with Takato san... so I don't have to bother you for too long...

Oh right, she's going to leave after she figures out how to make that Takato guy stop. But for now, I don't mind having her around.

Atsumu: I'm picking you up.

Y/N: eh no... Atsumu san it's... you've done enough for me...

Atsumu: I told you I don't have anything to do this week... besides, that guy already got on my nerve...

I stare at her trying to convince her to let me pick her up. A guy like that needs to learn some lesson.

Y/N: o...okay... thank you

Y/N almost bows again, but I stop her head before she bows down. Her face is smaller than the palm of my hand.

Atsumu: no more bowing

Y/N: o...okay...

With that Y/N tells me her office and the time she gets off, and then she leaves.

■3rd Person POV■

During lunch, Y/N didn't leave her desk and Takato approaches her. Y/N decided to stay on her desk because there are a lot of people around here, so if Takato comes, he wouldn't do anything threatening.

Takato: Y/N... where have you been? Are you alright? You should have come back...

Y/N : Ta... Takato san... we... we are done...

Y/N said this in a quiet voice, but some of her coworkers heard it.

Nana: what? You two are over?