ch.4 Kindness

■Y/N's POV■

It's been a week since I start to live here in Atsumu san's place. Nijima san hasn't tried to approach me late, which is good.

I'm currently eating breakfast with Atsumu san. We've been eating breakfast and dinner together. I just met Atsumu san, but he has been helping me a lot. I can't keep on burdening him.

Atsumu: what time will your shift end today?

Y/N: oh, it's around 7

Atsumu: okay... I think I can make it...

Atsumu san is so kind, he always picks me up after works. Well, that's all because he's off from practice this week. But today, I take a glance at his outfit. Inside the jacket he's wearing today, I can see the t-shirt that I bought for him a few days ago.

Y/N: Atsumu san, do you have practice today?

Atsumu: yeah, we're practicing again.

Y/N: then it's alright, Atsumu san you will be tired after practice... I, I can go home alone... Nijima hasn't been trying to get close to me too... and besides..

Somehow I feel sad.

Y/N: I have to get used to it... I mean... I'll eventually live alone... I'm looking for a place right now, so I won't have burdened you for much longer.

Atsumu san looks surprised for a moment, he then lowers his spoon.

Atsumu: ah, right... but, well, as long as you stay here, I'm still going to pick you up... let's go together too, I'll drop you off.

With that Atsumu san drop me off in my office.

Atsumu: wait for me, still... don't go alone...

I can feel my chest tightened every time Atsumu san did this. It's so nice of him to be worried about me.

Y/N: um... okay... I'll wait at the cafe...

Atsumu san smiles and pats my head, startling me.

Atsumu: see ya later rabbit

With that, I get out of the car and Atsumu san goes to practice. I place a hand on the top of my head where Atsumu san touched me.

Y/N: why did he call me rabbit...

■3rd Person POV■

It's 3 in the afternoon when Y/N, Hina, and Mimi heard someone being scolded inside a room. The three peek inside and see as Takato stands while bowing his head.

Man: how could you lose that document! Nijima!

Takato: I'll try to make a new one soon sir...

Man: if you didn't submit it to me by 5, there's a consequence.

The three females soon leave the spot as they see the man were about to leave the room.

Hina: that's the Karma he gets from doing bad things to you L/N