Ch.8 Stay With Me ( Final Chapter )

■3rd Person POV■

Another month has passed. Today is the day of the match. Y/N and Atsumu are going to the Gym together because Y/N is going to watch Atsumu play for the first time.

Y/N is happy to get the chance to watch the games. But she's sad at the same time. When Atsumu first came up to her and asked her to repay his kindness, he said Y/N should stay with her till the games.

Y/N has been thinking that after today, she'll leave Atsumu's place. What actually is bothering her again is the fact that they kissed three weeks ago, but not a single day after Atsumu ever talk about it.

Y/N was surprised when Atsumu kissed her that day, and also very happy. Y/N likes Atsumu after all, but how they act after that kiss not even once Atsumu says about his feelings, so Y/N was afraid that Atsumu did that because of a fling.

Atsumu: why are you so quiet?

Y/N: oh? nothing, I uh... just nervous, this is the first time I watch a match... hehe

Atsumu chuckles at Y/N's antics reaction, he places his hand on Y/N's head and pats her head, making the woman's face turns red.

Atsumu: I should be the one who's nervous you know... well just see me from the bleacher...

The two walks into the gym and then head to separate ways. And Y/N walks to the bleachers, right on the spot where Atsumu booked for her.

As the game started, Y/N was engulfed in the gameplay. Atsumu looks really cool inside the court. Passing and tossing the ball to his teammates.

Atsumu really is cool she thinks

Atsumu really is cool she thinks. She's happy to see that MSYB is leading. But something made her feels uneasy as well. Y/N thinks that Atsumu is so out of her league.

MSYB won with the last ball tossed by Atsumu and hit by Bokuto. The crowd is cheering. Y/N is super excited, just then Atsumu turns and looks at her from the bleachers. And smiles at her, showing her how happy he is.

That very moment Y/N thinks that Atsumu is very cool

That very moment Y/N thinks that Atsumu is very cool. But actually, without seeing him play, Y/N too has already been thinking that Atsumu is cool.