Chapter 26

*Kian's POV*

I got up and walked over to the trash can and I pulled out a teddy bear.

"Kian! What is wrong with you!" Julia said while walking over to me.

What is wrong with me... I looked at the girl. Who's name I barely remembered.

"Who cares anyway she seems like a brat" she said. "Get away from me" i said furious. "Whatever loser" she left and I buried my head into my hands. "I messed up didn't I." "Big time" Jc said.

I looked at the Teddy Bear and sighed. "Kian? What happened?" Julia asked me.

<Flashback>

"What's taking the girls so long?" Kian asked me. "I don't know but look at them" Jc said while pointing to them through the window.

Then a girl sit next to me.

"Hey, I'm Lea and your cute" she said while making our hands intertwine. "I have a girlfriend.." "Does it look like I care" I tried to pull back but she wouldn't let me.

Then I looked over and saw Mackenzie and Julia walking out of the store.

"Aw that must be your girlfriend." "Yeah" "No offense but she looks like a toddler and grandmother combined."

Then Mackenzie got closer and saw us. Lea saw her look at us and kissed me.

<End of Flashback>

"You know what. I'll go talk to her." Julia said.

*Mackenzie's POV*

I looked over and saw Julia entering the room. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I'm leaving, this was supposed to be fun!" I said. "No don't leave Mackenzie." "I have to." "Just stay a little longer. For me" "fine" I said as I got out my phone and texted Kian, "Were done" I sent it and left the hotel room.

*Kian's POV*

"Kian. It's going to be okay" I heard Jc say to me. I had to go talk to her. I have to tell her what happened.

<At the hotel room>

I went up to Mackenzie's room and knocked and Julia answered. "Can I come in" "Sure"

I walked in and Mackenzie wasn't in the room. "Where's Mackenzie?" "In the bathroom"

Right when she said that I heard the door open. "Kian what are you doing here" "I came to talk to you." I looked at her wrists and there was blood dripping from her hand.

"There isn't anything to talk about" "Yes there is. Just let me tell you what happened" "No Kian! I can't trust you anymore"

"Mackenzie, just please let him tell the story" Julia said backing me up. "No, I cant. I just can't." She said as she ran out of the room crying.

*Mackenzie's POV*

I was walking the streets with my earbuds in just thinking about what happened. Why would he just kiss some random stranger. I thought I meant something to him.

I was just minding my one business until I ran into someone. Sam. "Sam! What are you doing here?" I sniffled.

"Mackenzie, are you okay" he asked. I just cried and buried my head into his shoulders. "You were right." I told him. "C'mon let me take you home"