Chapter 13

*MACKENZIE'S P.O.V*
I woke up and realized that I'm still in this car. I just thought it was a dream.

"Hello?" I gulped "Who's driving this thing?"

All of I sudden I see a dark shadow heading my way. "Mackenzie calm down" the shadow said. "Who are you?" It came out of the shadow.

"Connor?!" I said backing up. I bumped into the wall of the car and fell on my butt. Ow.

"Calm down" Connor said. "Why should I?" "Because I just want to talk to you" "Why all you ever done was hurt me" "That's why I want to say I'm sorry"

"News Flash! Sorry isn't going to cut it"
He walked to me and grabbed my hand. My sleeve fell down.

"Mackenzie?" "Yeah" "Why?" "Why what?"
He pointed at my wrists. I pulled my hand away and pulled up my sleeve. I got up and walked away. I started to give him the silent treatment.

"Mackenzie?" I said nothing with my back facing him.

"Mackenzie?" His voice got a little louder.

"MACKENIZE!" He yelled.

I had my back facing him and he ran toward me he pulled me to look at me.

"Look all I wanted to do was say sorry" he yelled.
"....."

He slapped me and punched my wrist. Ow. I started to tear up.

"That's it! I'm making sure you aren't seeing anyone again!"

*JULIA'S POV*

Jc and I heard 'Little Things' by One Direction play from Kian's room. So we walked over there and opened the door to see kian singing in the dark.