Chapter 7

It was after the party and I am at my house with Connor and all of his friends. And of course I'm in my room hiding because Connor plus his friends equals Connor gone wild.

My stomach was growling so I had to go downstairs to eat. I walked down the stairs and before I knew it Connor had the nerve to speak .

"Guess who finally came downstairs" I just ignored him. "Hey terd listen to me. You will never be with Kian ok!"

How did he know about Kian?

"Come on Mack tell the whole world. And by the way you will never have a relationship because no one likes you because you are the ugliest girl I have ever met..." Connor said.

I lost my appetite so I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes.

I was so mad at my brother. I don't even want to call him my brother anymore.

"Hey" I heard someone said realizing that my door was unlock.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I said while crying. "Damn" Kian said taking a step back.

Ugh people! They are so annoying and so mean. I turned around to see Kian. Once I made eye contact with him I turned back around and rolled my eyes.

"Is it true?" Kian asked me. "Is what true?" I asked. Even though I knew what he was talking about .

"Do you like me?" "No. Why" I lied . I can't tell him.

"Okay. Im just wondering." "It's complicated." "How is it complicated?"

I got up and walked over to him. With no more tears in my eyes, I looked at him. "Leave now. Just leave"

Kian left and closed the door. Did I like Kian? No I can't and I won't. Who I'm i kidding, I really like him.

But I miss my sandwich. So I walked downstairs again and this time ran to the kitchen.

I made my sandwich and I tried to run back to my room but of course Connor had to stop me again.

"Mack . Why are you running?" "Don't call me Mack jerk" "I hope you realize that I don't care." I just rolled my eyes.

Connor got up and went straight to me. He pushed me against the wall and put his arm over my neck so that I wouldn't move. I swear this kid has anger issues.

"Connor stop" I said barely breathing. "I told you! You deserve to die." I didn't want to be weak so I just kneed him in the balls.

He let go of me but he's angrier.

"MACKENZIE!" He yelled as I run back to my room.

Next thing i hear is footsteps running up the stairs . I lock my door but Connor's hand punched through the door barley missing my face.

"Hey leave her alone!" I heard Kian say. What? "Yeah Connor. She doesn't deserve this" Jc continued.

What?