Chapter 33

Julia is still asleep and Jc just arrived. Jc knocked on the window and Kian pulled the window open.

*Jc's POV*

I entered the window, and stepped in. "Hey" I spoke and they were giving me a death stare.

I looked over at the bed and saw Julia asleep on the bed.

"Ok then... how's Julia" I asked. "Well go find out" Kian said back.

Why are they acting like this, what did I do? I walked over to Julia and she was so pale, and had empty pill bottles by her side.

Then I found a notebook with blood over it. I opened it up and saw that it was from last night. It said:

Well my life is over. I lost the love of my life to a dumb blonde and I don't even know what to do right now.

I read that and had tears in my eyes. Then she started to wake up. Once she saw me she had a look on her face like she was going to kill me.

"Jc! First you kiss another girl. Then you read my notebook!" She said with her morning voice. "I can't believe you right now" she continued while I stayed quiet. "Jc I can't do this anymore! Leave! Get out of my LIFE" She yelled.

"Julia I-" "Leave" She said while bawling her eyes. "Leave" She said again quieter. Like she said I left.

*Julia's POV*

"Julia do you want us to leave you be?" Mackenzie asked. I nodded.

They both left. I sat on my bed bawling my eyes out. My cloud you disappointed me.