It won't stop

You couldn't stop thinking of Leo and it was killing you. You tried ignoring it but it was inevitable, he was stuck there. Everything.. About him.. He became your everything. You remember his voice, his smile, his muscles..? See every little thing. "Why doesn't he like me?" You kept asking yourself. You were constantly distracted in school and at home. Your mom noticed and asked but you said it was nothing. You liked him so much and you didn't understand why. Why did this happen, and how? You tried to think when it happened, but in reality it happened so quick.

"Fine then I'll have to live with this," you finally said after thinking.

You and Leo kept texting and texting, and became really good friends. You guys hung out a few more times as well. You two had so many inside jokes and you would always have fun together. One time he came over and you guys sat there talking for hours straight. How? You wish he would just ask you out. You thought this would never happen, you thought no one could ever like you in that way. You sometimes thought of the possibility but would quickly change your thoughts.
"No it can't be possible," you said.
"But I want him to be my everything.." You said back to yourself.