Seeing him again

The next day you were supposed to go to school but your arm hurt so you just said you were sick. Your mom had to leave to work so you were home alone. You decided that you wanted to hang out with Leo. So you took your phone and texted him.
You: hey wanna hang out today?
Leo: aren't you supposed to be at school?
You: my arm hurts so I said to my mom I was sick and she left for work
Leo: oh sure then, I'll be there soon
Ten minutes later Leo arrived outside your window. You went over to it and unlatched it. "Hey Leo," you said smiling
"Hey (y/n), so what do you exactly want to do today?" Leo asked
You two were just standing in your room.
"We could uh.. Watch some tv or something?" You offered.
"Ok sounds cool," you said.
You led the way to the living room where the TV was and you turned it on. Space heros was on. "No way this is my favorite show!" Leo said
"Really?" You asked surprised
He nodded and you two watched the 20 minute program. After that just a boring movie came on so you guys just started to talk. You talked about his brothers, that he's a ninja, how he saved you, your arm, his favorite things, and other topics. You guys also talked about you and your family, that your new, what you were doing outside at 11 o'clock. And also your favorites. You guys laughed and got to know eachother and your feelings got super strong after that. It was almost 5 and your mom comes home at 5:30 so he went to leave. "Thanks for making my day better," you said.
"Oh no problem, thanks for having me over," he said smiling and blushing a little. "I'll text you" he added.
"Ok bye," you finished, then he left. After he left the thought of Leo liking you back came to your mind a few times. "He can't," you always said. But you kept thinking about him. What you didn't know was that Leo was thinking the same thing...