The aftermath

You woke up the next morning with your arm throbbing. Through a few thoughts you decided to check the wound. You began by taking off your sweatshirt and it was guarded by white bandages. Your fingers slowly began to unravel the bandage. It was stitched and bruised around it so you figured Leo took out the bullet. "LEO!" You said remembering his number. You looked over to your nightstand and used your good arm to grab the slip of paper. You unfolded it and typed it into your phone.
You: hey it's (y/n), I just wanted to say thanks for last night
Leo: oh hey (y/n)! Oh yeah no problem. Are you ok?
You smiled at your phone
You: yeah now I am, thanks to you for fixing my arm
Leo: oh it's no big deal lol
You: well I'm going to go tell my mom about getting hurt but not about you.
Leo: good luck and be careful
You: bye text you after
Leo: ok bye lol

You walked out of your room and into the kitchen. You decided to actually not tell your mom. So you just hid it. You had no appetite from the night before anyway. But your arm really hurt so you just grabbed an ice pack to put on your arm. You went back to your room and looked out the window at the sun coming up behind the buildings. The sky was already a light blue. "Blue... Just like Leo" you thought.