Toga Himiko

As I walked back to my room I see Toga heading my way.

"Oh, hey Toga."

"Hi Y/N, I'm sorry I tried to kill you. I just really like blood." She said with the same large smile on her face.

"Anyway if your not doing anything I just got a new pet. Do you want to come play with it."

"Wait really, I would love to." She said as her smile got even bigger than before.

"Ok, but you can't bring any knifes or sharp weapon in my room, ok."

"Fine." She said putting her weapons in her room.

When we walk in my room P/N was sleeping on the bed curled up.

"Aww, it's so cute. Where did you get it." Toga said petting and looking at the animal in aw.

"I got it at a pet store when I went out earlier today."

When P/N finally woke up Toga started grabbing random things that were in the room that P/N could play with.

"Hey Toga? Do you mind watching P/N for me? I got to get it some food, some actual toys and other things from the store."

"Sure, I don't mind, beside I'm having so much fun."

I opened the door to see Dabi getting ready to knock.

"Oh um, I'm ready to go do that thing you were talking about."

"Ok great, but before I can do that I need to pick up some stuff from the store and my apartment for me and P/N."

"Ok, I'll come with you."

Me and Dabi walk to the apartment I was living in to get my stuff and some more money. After packing my stuff up in my car we both get in and drive to the pet store for P/N.

"It will be a quick in and out, you can stay in the car or come in with."

"I'll just stay in the car."

"Ok."

I get the stuff needed and things that P/N might like, payed and got out. When I got in the car Dabi looked at me and said:

"You said you would go in and out of there."

"I did?"

"You took to long I was getting bored."

"Well that sounds like a you problem."

"I will light this car on fire." He said glaring at me.

"Save that anger for the place we're going to not me, ok fire boy."

"Fine, but your really pissing me off Y/N."

We managed to make it to the destruction center before Dabi could kill me. This place was for people with lots of anger and to use the quirks freely.

"Here we are." I said parking in a spot."

Dabi quickly got out of the car and started walking to the door of the place.

"Well someone seems eager." You thought.

"Hey Dabi wait up. I still have to pay to get in."

"Then hurry up."

                     (3rd POV)
You pay the cashier for you and Dabi to have a single section and for the time of 3 hours to be in there.

"You ready?"

"Mhm."

"Ok then LET IT ALL OUT."

Dabi's past flashed through his mind as all of his pent up anger turned in to fire as he aimed for the old junk and trash. Since your quick was uselees in combat you stood behind him so that you wouldn't get burned and made sure that he let out all his anger. The 3 hours had passed as you guys were starting ready to leave.