::two::

It was very unusual for me to go to any public cafes. I couldn't really do any of my work there, since it all involved a lot of hands on time. But, since I knew for sure that it would just be a brainstorming stage for the project, I was okay with being in an area around others.

From Sloane: I'm at the cafe, sitting by the front window. See you soon!

I pushed down a heavy lump as I read the message I received a few minutes ago. I grab the door handle and walk inside of the cafe. Bells jingled above me as the door shut. I looked over and instantly met her glowing face. Her grin was wide and her eyes sparkled as she waved at me.

"Harry, hi!" She said with a laugh as I pulled out the chair across from her.

"Hey, um, good afternoon." I sat down with a sigh and dropped my bag on the floor beside the chair.

"How was your sculpting class?" She asked sweetly, so well at making conversation. I was quite the opposite.

"It was okay." I mumbled back, staring down at my hand on the table. "How was your.. library visit?" I mentally slapped my self as I heard the words leave my mouth.

"Boring but necessary." She smiled again, so beautiful and happy.

"Um." I reached into my bag and grabbed the plastic folder that I kept my assignment information in for my realism class. I opened it and took out the stapled papers. "First thing says we, uh, have to do a basic study of the models features."

She tapped her finger against the table top. "So what exactly does that mean?"

I closed the folder and sat my folded hands on top of it. "Um, I have to, like, do a couple pages full of your eyes.. then your nose, mouth, that sort of thing."

"Oh.. like as practice?" Sloane asked curiously.

"Yeah." I nodded. "It will get me, uh, familiar with your features."

Sloane was such a beautiful girl. In all the years I had been alive I had never seen such beauty. She wasn't average and I believe that's why she fascinated me. Her lashes were long, lips were big, body was curvy and she just was beautiful. It was hard to explain to myself, she was simply perfect.

"Harry.." She lifted a brow slightly as she angled her head, those pretty eyes glued to my face.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. This woman was incredible. Everyone makes me nervous, but she makes my heart shake and my brain freeze with just a glance my way.

After a couple seconds, I choked out a reply. "Y-yes?"

She started to pay with a piece of her very long hair, twirling it around her finger, as her eyes dropped to look at the table. "You seem very nervous."

"Uh.." I felt my cheeks burn up, knowing that she noticed my behavior was very embarrassing. "I.. I guess I am."

In a split second her eyes shot back to mine. "Why?"

I shrugged, wasn't it obvious to her? Did she not know how gorgeous she was? I wondered if she thought she was beautiful or if she hated herself. What were her insecurities and her worries? Did she care what others thought about her? Was she even concerned with things like that? Was I a fool for trying to think about these things and actually hoping I'd ever get to know? That, well, that answer is definitely a yes.

"Um, I'm not very.. social." I nervously replied, my voice light as I looked down at the folder.

"You don't have to be nervous with me." She said with a slight laugh. I could tell she didn't mean any harm by it.