::six::

The second assignment with the model is for us to focus a study on their ears, shoulders, neck, and collar bones. It's a more in depth area of the body, and displays a lot of variety among people. I was nervous about telling her about the second assignment, but it had to be done.

"Hi, Harry!" She said happily as I sat down across from her at the same picnic table we occupied the first time we were at this park.

The sunshine was casting a beautiful glow on her face, lighting up her eyes with a golden sparkle. It bounced off her hair and distracted me entirely. I cleared my throat while struggling to pull my eyes off of her.

"Um, hey, Sloane."

"How was your weekend?" She smiled sweetly at me as I shifted my gaze back to her, unable to resist the temptation.

"Alright. I, um, went into work Saturday." I told her in a mumble. "What about you?"

She shrugged. "It was okay. My dad forced me to go to an engagement party with him and Stephanie." I caught her eyes rolling.

"Your, um, step mother, I assume?"

"Unfortunately." She huffed, fixing her shirt where it had wrinkled a bit. "Anyways.. we're starting a new assignment, right?"

"Yeah."

I reached into my back and got my sketchbook out, kind of disappointed that I had to remove the pages of her features and turn them on Friday.

"No work today?"

"Yeah, I was only there for an hour."

"Oh. I'm not.. um, taking up too much of your time, am I?" Her eyes softened and I watched a frown shape to her mouth.

I shook my head, smiling gently at the worried girl. "No, love. I told my boss about the projects. That's why I'm staying longer instead of going every weekday. Don't worry, you're not a problem."

"Okay. Sorry."

I chuckled softly. "You're fine, love."

When I dropped my hand into my bag to grab a new pencil with a clean eraser, I felt the cold plastic food container. I grabbed it, forgetting the pencil, and sat it on the table.

"Is that fruit?!" She said excitedly, a big grin on her pretty face.

"Yeah." I laughed as she snatched the container and opened it. "I figured I'd provide some snacks this time."

"Omg!" She gasped, fingers digging through the options.

Once I had my camera in my hand, I snapped a couple pictures of her with a happy smile, features glowing and eyes wide. She looked youthful - juvenile and golden. So, so precious. She noticed the camera after a couple moments and she started posing with different pieces of fruit.

"Ah! Cherries!" She squeaked - popping one straight into her mouth.

The smile on my own face grew, she was such a beautiful woman - angelic, even. I made sure to get as many pictures as I could. I haven't looked any further through the assignments for the first two months, so I don't know what's coming. I'd love to be prepared for any pose, assignment, or personal work I'd like to dabble in.

"Ooh! Raspberries and grapes, too!"

"I dropped a couple pineapple cubes in there, as well."

"Oh! I see them!" She dug out a piece of pineapple and threw it in her mouth. "So.. what's our next assignment?"

I sat the camera down, deciding that I had enough candid photos of her for one day. "Um, it's more studies of your features. Except, we'll be moving away from your face. So, first we'll do your ears. Tomorrow we can do your neck, then Wednesday your collar bones, and shoulders Thursday. This is due Friday."