The other side

Otto's POV

Why did I do this again? I know it's stupid. (Me: Otto 4th wall. Otto: sorry. me: do you know how long it takes to rebuild a wall. ( sorry back to the story)) As I made my way back to the portal something hit the back of my head and I passed out. When I woke up I  was in a suit amour and it's like I wasn't in control of my body. I looked to see a bunch of soldiers in full black. Oh god. This must be Black Cloud's army. Did he take control of my body? I'm marching with them but i cant stop myself even if I wanna to I can't. Why I am so good at doing the worse things? Oh this is gonna break her heart if she has to fight me. We stopped on the edge of the village. Then large man covered in thick black smoke appeared. That must be Black Cloud. Oh god I'm gonna fight the girl I love for smoke. What even is my life anymore?

 What even is my life anymore?

I want to run away. I want to stop but I can't. Why can't  I move on my accords? This my body I should control it. I cant believe this. If I could move I would kick the clouds butt. Do clouds have butts? Not the time. Then once again as if someone was pulling my strings I was moved froward into  battle. Why was this happening? Why did I listen to Lilly? I try to stop my body but I can't. Once I get my body back oh I'm so gonna take these guys down for hurting Olive- I mean- heck I don't mean Olivia I mean Olive. I fell in love with Olive not a lost princess. I fell for my partner. The girl who looked great in a ponytail and blue suit. The girl who's afraid of pie. The girl who listned to soundcheck for me. I swear I'm not going back without her. I'm gonna win her back no matter what. I love her and no one else, I can't MOVE ON. I JUST NEED TO MOVE. Then I could control again but I decided to keep my cover until I was close to Black Cloud. I didn't want to hurt anyone so I just let the others do the work while I look for Olive. Damm is this what a war looks like. Then Lilly landed in her battle suit and send and attack out. i jumped out of the way just in time. Then I was face to face with a guard. "Derek be careful," a voice shouted. Olive that was Olive's voice. "Yes princess," derek said. I pushed back with my sword as he tried to strike me. "Listen I'm on your side. I need to get close you the ringleader,"I said to him. "Why should I believe you," he spat. "Princess Olivia was adopted when she was young," I deadpanned. "Fine. Can you even kill a cloud," he said, "Well we're gonna find out," I said as he helped me make my way closer to Black Cloud who was currently firing attacks at the King and Queen. I saw Olive. she looks good in a jumpsuit. Focus Otto. She was doing the same thing as I was a surprise attack. God I love her. If I could just tell her. She the went for the front while I went for the back. I stabbed my sword into his chest while she attacked with a spell through his stomach. I took my helmat off. "Otto what are you doing," Olive asked me. "Black Cloud captured me and made my under his control but I couldn't let him hurt you," I said. "Why did you break up with me," she asked. "Lilly told me too. I'm so sorry. Please come back with me. I can't move on without you. I fell for my partner. I fell hard for you Olive," I said and kissed her.