I"m sorry

Oilvia POV

Last night was amazing. I got ready with a pain in between my legs. don't think about last night. walked to dining room. Mom and dad were already there with Lilly and Otto. I smiled and sat down beside Otto. He held my hand under the table and lightly squeezed them. "Oilvia," my mother said. "yes mother," i replied. "Black could is getting ready for war and you still have not found your core," she said. "I'm am sure I will find it soon," I said.  "about her core I have decided that to help her that maybe we should spend more time together," Otto said. Lilly face-palmed and just began to eat.  Okay then. Otto and I began hang around and my love for him grew even more. That when I felt it.  I knew my core that moment. "Otto we have to tell mom something right now," I said running in. I saw Lilly and as I ran I grabbed and dragged her  along with me. "Mom Dad I found my core Love," I said out of breath. "that is wonderful sweetheart, " dad said. "Now for a small test just to see if it really is your core. Make a small flower paper in your hand," Mom said. "I closed my eyes and focused and soon enough a small blue flower was in my hand. We were rejoicing when I saw Lilly and Otto talking.
Lilly's POV (Did not expect that)
Otto was supposed to say that he should leave not stay. After Olivia found her core he pulled me aside. "Should I tell her," he asked. "I don't know," I said back. "She should know that I need to do this," he said. I thought about it if Otto did break up with Olivia at this point her powers will be strong enough to break black clouds control over our kingdom.

Olivia's. POV
"Whatever the were talking about Otto seemed nervous as if he could not do some thing he wanted. Okay I need to confront him about this. "Olivia I need to tell you something," Otto's voice got me out of my daydream. "What is it," I asked. "I hate to do this to us and to you but I believe and please don't think I don't love you anymore I love you with all my heart and nothing I mean nothin could ever change us so I want you not know for you r sake an d your kingdoms I must break up with you Princess Olivia Tia Levin," he said. Those words hit me like a hard slap. I couldn't believe it he wanted to break up. "Why," I asked. He walked away with a sad smile on his face as mouthed sorry as he left. "I feel to the ground not being able to hold back my emotions and let my tears flow out. I felt anger, rage, sadness, and another I can't really make out. "It is all going to be okay. I knew there something wrong about that boy," my father said pulling me into his arms as he wiped the tears away. "Daddy I loved him," I said. "I know sweetheart I know," he said still holding me in his strong hold. I can't believe he let me go.