Where Did She Go

Otto's POV

Why did her parents have to say that, "Olivia," I called after her. i went after her when I saw her crying in the hallway. i went over and embraced her in a hug. "Otto I just want everything to go back to normal," she said in tears. I just hugged her tighter. Soon I began to sing t o her. "The hurt in your eyes will never disguise the spark the lived there before. and I know you're so much more than you're showing. The clouds in your hair will bring you to tears. But I catch every drop even if it don't ever stop. 'Cause you're worth it you're worth it. When you fight for every breath and the waves are overhead, let me lay your mind to rest. I will stand by you. If all of you're dreams are shattered and your world in left in tatters. when you're lost we're lost together I'll stand by , I will stand by you. if back is your brightest colour if hurt is your only lover. When you fight we fight together I'll stand by, I will stand by you. I will stand by you, I will stand by you, I will stand by you. The war in your head will shoot you down dead so don't even try to win. Is it worth it all in the end ? I don't think so. Try to embrace the lines on your face, the story of you are 'cause i love what I've read so far. I mean it, I mean it. When you fight every breath and the waves a re overhead let me lay your mind at rest. I will stand by you. If all of you're dreams are shattered and your world in left in tatters.  when you're lost we're lost together I'll stand by , I will stand by you. if back is your brightest colour if hurt is your only lover. When you fight we fight together I'll stand by, I will stand by you.  I will stand by you, I will stand by you, I will stand by you. When you fight every breath and the waves are overhead let me lay your mind at rest. I will stand by you. If all of you're dreams are shattered (yeah) and your world in left in tatters. when you're lost we're lost together I'll stand by , I will stand by you. if back is your brightest colour if hurt is your only lover. (only lover) When you fight we fight together I'll stand by I will stand by you. I will stand by you, I will stand by you, I will stand by you.I will stand by you. I will stand by you, I will stand by you. I lifted her face and looked at her and said," you don't look beautiful when you cry." She playfully hit my arm and then she just disappeared in a puff of black smoke. where did she go? I began to look around and saw a note laying the the floor. I picked it up and began to read it. "Well, it looks like I caught your darling daughter. After 17 years. what a long time to separated from each other no. well now you will never see her again. Black cloud. I gripped the note back to the room where the door was still thankfully open and I gave the note to her parents who told me to go with Lilly to find Olivia. Don't worry we will find you.

YAY NEXT CHAPTER ID ON THE WAY and i hope you keep reading love you all bye.

Don't forget to read my other books and shoutout to !HeyThareImAGurl FOR BEING MY SECOND FOLLOWER.

(NOTE : I will do shout outs in every chapter)