Chapter sixty-five

Ashley's POV:

We were currently in the car on the way to the airport. Thankfully Cameron is driving me and Sam, and Nash is driving Gilinsky and Destiny.

We got there, and waited until Nash arrived with Anna and Jack. "Thanks Cameron! Drive back safe, love you!" I said hugging him before getting out the car. "Stay safe man." Sam said and got out after me. "Where the hell could they be?" I asked Sammy because we've been here for 20 minutes waiting for them and they are no where to be found.

Out flight legit leaves in an hour where the hell are they? I decided to text anna to see what's going on.

Ashley: Where the hell are you guys!!??

Anna: Someone fucking crashed into Nash's car

Ashley: What the fuck. How!?

Anna: don't know. He crashed from the back and the car won't move, we have no ride there.

Ashley: Our flight leaves in like 40 minutes.

Anna: i guess me and Jack won't make it on time. Call me when you get to Omaha, fly safe I love you.

Ashley: I love you more, and I will.

I told Sammy what Anna texted me and he said it was fine. We got on the plane and stuff and went back home.

We hopped off the plane (s/n AT L.A.X WITH A DREAM AND MY CARDIGAN WELCOME TO THE LAND OF FAME EXCESS! okay now you may carry on..)

Emily picked us up from the airport and we got in her car and drove back home. "Ashley, honey are you okay? You look so worried." She said looking over at me. "I'm just kinda worried about my dad you know. I'm scared to see him." I said honestly.

"Don't be. Also you're going to stay with us while you're here because your parents are at the hospital." She said looking at the road again. "Thanks Emily." I said "my pleasure." She said back.

I looked at the backseat and saw Sam sleeping peacefully across the seats. Typical Sam.
__________________________
okay so if you're wondering what my inspiration is for these past chapters about the dad having cancer is that my grandma passed away from cancer. It's really hard and I know you guys know that when you lose someone it's really hard on you and your family. This was a short chapter I'll update more on the weekend. Thanks for understanding.
- Ashley.