Chapter sixty-one

Ashley's POV:
We were all damn drunk, and when I heard someone dare Sammy to make out with Kelly, I was pissed as fuck so I grabbed Nate's face and smushed it into mine.

I didn't know what I was doing I let my actions take over me.

I know it was a dare but with me being in the damn room really? You guys couldn't have gone to a fucking closet?

I pulled away from Nate and he pulled my lips back to his, his lips were soft but not as soft as Sam's.

Me and Sam just got out of a really bad patch in our relationship and I don't wanna fight again, I know I just fucking know that Kelly has a crush on Sam because she told me one night when we were high.

I got off Nate and mumbled a sorry. I went downstairs, Sam following me. "What do you want?" I asked him bluntly.

"What the hell do you mean? I'm your boyfriend-" he said "yeah well you didn't seem like my fucking boyfriend upstairs." I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed my hand. "Ashley, you fucking kissed Nate! So don't blame this all on me." He said pulling me to sit with him on the kitchen table.

He sat down and sat me on his lap.

"I'm sorry, I was fucking jealous." I said straddling him, he put his hands just above my butt for support and I put my hands around his neck.

"It's fine babe, that dare was fucking bullshit, I didn't wanna do It but ya know a dare is a dare." He chuckled. "And plus her crusty ass lips don't have nothing on yours." He said and kissed me. This felt more like it.

We pulled away and he started speaking again. "Did you see Nate's boner?" "Wait what!?" I said shocked while laughing.

"YOU MY GIRLFRIEND GAVE MY BESTFRIEND NATE A BONER MISSY. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT TO ANYONE EXCEPT ME!" He said trying to be seriously but he terribly failed. "I'm so tired." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Let's go upstairs baby." He said and started carrying me up the stairs.

"But they're in there." I told him. "But you're more important, so we will just kick them out." He said and I smiled.

"Get out." Sammy said being serious laying me on the bed. "B-but were playing baby." Kelly said making a puppy dog face and stroking Sam's leg. "I said get the fuck out of the room." Sam said snatching her hand away. "Especially you slut, do you really think I'll trade Ashley for you? You must be damn fucking wrong, now get the fuck out." That's my boy.
______________________________
I UPDATED HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER IT SUCKS BUT TWEET ME IF YOU LIKED IT (wilkjdb) TOMORROW IM BUYING TICKETS TO SHAWN! PRAY THAT I GET ONE OF THE FIRST 50 FOR MINNESOTA 🙏 LOVE YALL
- Ash