Chapter sixty-two

Ashley's POV:
I woke up the next morning excited because Sam said he would take me on a date. I'm beyond excited we haven't gone on a date in a while so this was exciting well for me.

He told me to dress formal. I went to the mall real quick and got a black dress (Picture above). Sam was currently in JJ's room because he doesn't like us being in the same room when we're getting ready to go on a date. He wants everything to be a surprise.

Even our outfits. I paired it with black pumps, and my of course MK purse. I curled my hair, and also put light make up on.

It was 6:40 pm, and he told me to go downstairs at 7:00. I wanted to make sure everything was okay, so I called Anna in.

"Anna!" I screamed at the top of the stairs. "COMING BABY." She said and hurried up the stairs. She was wearing sweats and a basketball jersey. She literally looks perfect in everything wow goals.

"Woah. Sam's lucky af." She said chuckling. "Gilinsky's lucky what the hell." I said laughing. "What underwear you have on?" She asked me. "Black thong and matching bra why?" I asked her laughing even harder.

"Well because you know how Sam gets on your guys' little 'dates'!" She says making quotations up in the air with her fingers. "It's 6:59, you better get downstairs!" Destiny said leaving.

I got my purse and my phone, I tweeted real quick.

@AshJayJohnson: Excited for tonight. 💖

I put my phone in my purse and went downstairs. Sam was wearing a tux, well we must be going somewhere really fancy. He was standing there all cute and shit while I walked down the stairs.

"Are you ready to go my lady?" He asked me holding my hand.

"I am." I said and we left. We got outside and there was a fucking limo waiting for us. He really out did himself this time. "Babe.. You didn't have to do all of this." I said as we were getting into the limo.

"Just wanted to make up for everything I did." He said kissing me cheek. "But you didn't have to do this. You know I would be happy with cuddling and a pizza." I said and pecked his lips. "Well hopefully this is better." He said and grabbed my cheek. "Are you kidding me? This is fucking amazing." I said and kissed him. "We're here!" we heard the driver say and we got out.

The restaurant was called 'Frances'. This restaurant was so expensive and I know because me and my friend Kayla came here a couple years ago and I don't know what the hell we were thinking but we paid $234 for 2 fucking meals.

"What's your name sir?" The guy asked Sam. "Samuel Wilkinson." Sam responded.

There was a waiter walking by us and checking me out and Sam grabbed my hand. I wouldn't blame him I would do the same if a girl was checking him out. Or pull her hair either one is fine with me.

We got to our table and he sat across from me. The waiter and tada guess who it was! The waiter that was checking me out earlier! His name was Calvin. He kept looking at my boobs before Sam snapped him out of his thoughts. Ew.

"Uhm hello lil boy are you going to stop staring at my girlfriends boobs and take our order?" Sam said. I lightly chuckled. "Hello I'm Calvin and I'm going to be your waiter this evening." He said and took out his mini ipad out. Yeah this place was fancy.

"I'll take a steak please." Sam said "I'll take one too." I said and smiled at Sam who was pissed. "Okay, I'll be right back. Don't miss me to much." He said and winked at me and walked away. "Oh trust me she won't." Sam said bluntly.

"Babe! Calm down!" I said and grabbed his hand. "I can't that son of a bitch wouldn't stop looking at your boobs. Only I can do that!" He said and I leaned over and kissed him. "Trust me. You're my everything I wouldn't trade you for the world." I said and kissed his nose and went back to my spot.

The food came and we started eating. This food was good af man. Favorite restaurant ever even though I won't come here often because damn it was also expensive.

We talked about the most random subjects ever. He was telling me how I make him horny and I literally almost choked because I was laughing so hard. We talked about our relationship and childhood memories. This was definitely the best date he's ever taken me on.

We finished eating and Calvin came back and gave us the bill and also gave me his napkin with his number on it. Sam saw what it was. "Oops!" I said as I 'accidentally' spilled my wine on the table. "Guess I need to clean this up!" I said and got the napkin with the number and cleaned it up. It made Sam laugh, which made me laugh also.

I saw the bill and it was $345 I tried to slip in a hundred but Sam wouldn't let me.

We left and the whole ride home we cuddled in the back of the limo. These were the little things that made me happy. When you have a guy like Sam.. A lot doesn't have to make you happy.
______________________________
GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED IM SORRY. BUT GO RT THE LINK IN MY BIO ON MY TWITTER (wilkjdb) AND IF I DO FACETIME SAM I WILL MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON IT AND LINK IT HERE! PLEASE IM BEGGING. SO CLOSE TO 150 RTS!
- Ash