Chapter 4

THE BIRTHDAY

So I  got ready to go and yes I  told the hole pack I would be gone for a while and I left jack my friend in charge of the pack so I got to my boyfriends house and we gathered my friends and Michaels to his friends that came was Kolten, Owen, Aiden. My friends were Zoey, Emma, Jordan. we went to every place and it was fun then I went to the wolf pack and they were fine nothing happened and they surprised me for my birthday and it was so sweet and yeah so we had that party and then all of the pack went to bed even me. Then something happened that night someone was trying to get in my tent and he got in and it was Michael and his friends and my friends were outside and he was like we need to talk and  I was like how did you get here he said I am a wolf and so are our friends and it's a mouth later and  I was asleep and we were attacked and I don't know what would happened and we had to travel for a long time to find a woods and finally we did we did lose some people but I did not lose my friends or boyfriend but my aunt is gone now we only have 29 people and their children and my guards and that's it and we found a good place to stay until the hunters come back.