THE SECRET

So we gave Hayley the potion and it worked. She gave Zoey, Emma Jorden a hug but not the boys. She said that she was going to the woods to get some fresh air. She remembers what happened but she won't tell us what happened. So I asked if she wanted anyone going with her. She said no I'm good on my own so she did. "Hayley!" Dean shouted Hayley was like I'm here so dean grabbed her and started pouncing her and she didn't fight back she didn't have the strength and while he was doing that he said so they gave you the potion  Hayley said yes. Well than we need to start beating you more uh dean said why don't you come with me and we can clean you up before you go back so they don't know what's going on ok dean said Hayley was like yeah so they putted makeup on her face and putted a sweatshirt on her and she walked back. That night when she got home in the middle of no where she past out then everyone of Hayley's friends heard that so they ran the girls didn't hear they were in bed but all of Michaels friends did so they found her and they took her back and they put her in a safe tent that no one could track her so they took her sweatshirt off because that's probably how she pasted out so they did and they saw bruises all over her on her ribs and every thing then Aiden Realized that Hayley had makeup on she never ever wears makeup so we wiped it off and she was terrible she had a black lip and a black eye. Hayley was still passed out and the boys and I didn't know what to do Owen said that we gave her the potion it should have worked then Hayley woke up she was in shock she didn't let the boys touch her then she said she was going to bed but then I stopped her I was like Hayley were not going to hurt you I promise but Hayley didn't believe that. Kolten said so what truly happened back there she said yes I already know you found them Michael said found what the bruises. Michael said where did you get them from well I got them from the hunters and yes I am fine I am my self but I went back there because if I don't then he will kill me and try to make it a trap so dean would catch all of you then I have to watch you guess die. Michael said we'll we are stronger than them and you know that. Hayley said we'll all I have to say is that he wanted me because I am the alfa and I have power so he tried waiting and when he got close he did this I didn't go back there I promise I went to go see if anyone survived when the hunters where there and then he came behind me and choked me but then I passed out.