THE REAL ANSWERS

She woke up and she was so happy that she was not in the hunters house and she was so relieved that we were there but then after that she just got up and did her but then she just started doing her chores she didn't even hurt but then I said Hayley do you remember what happened Hayley said no what are you talking about Michael was like nothing its ok just keep doing your shores Hayley was like ok. Then Kolten was like she doesn't even remember anything then Zoey was like we need to make a plan and then try to get some answers ok lets go. So we made a plan and all of us think she's being controlled but we don't know so we are just going to try and just ask her some questions and we will see if she can give us some answer and if she does then we can see what is going on and if she doesn't give us answers well then we will go to the hunters house and try to get a some type of potion or something to get Haley to snap out of it. So we went back outside and we saw Hayley and she was still doing her chores and then she looked both ways and then she walked out of the village and she was going to the hunters house and all of us followed her and she went in and everyone was there and she told them everything and she was doing everything they wanted her to do. So and Lexie wanted her to sit in a chair and stay still and she did and Michael could not take it anymore and he was about to go in there and kill them and he was almost did that but Kolten and everyone calmed him down and then he just started crying but none heard him only us.