🧸Chapter thirty seven🧸

Y/n knocks on yoongis door quickly and he opens it

" come on " he grabs her by the arm and he drags her into his room.

He sits her down in a seat and pulls up a page on his computer.

Park suyeon

Mental illnesses: obsessive tendencies, schizophrenia and anxiety

Crimes: kidnapping and attempted murder

Y/ns jaw drops as she reads his information.

" but his records were clean... " y/n says breathlessly while scrolling down.

He committed these crimes two years ago but was released from the mental institution early this year.

" he probably cleared his records, hackers like myself know how to do that " yoongi says while putting his hand on y/ns shoulder.

" I just left him alone with the girls... " y/n says as her eyes widen.

" oh shit let's go I can drive you! " yoongi shouts while grabbing his car keys quickly.

He starts his car and y/n texts jihyo.

Y/n: where are you guys???

Y/n paces around the room until she feels her phone buzz.

Jihyo: we are almost back at the dorm why?

Y/n: no reason I was just wondering

" you should tell them that he's dangerous " yoongi says while looking over y/ns shoulder at her phone.

" I don't want them to freak out, we just need to get there fast and make sure he doesn't hurt them or anything " y/n says with a determined look on her face and yoongi nods.

They run out to the car and yoongi pulls out of the driveway as fast as possible.

Meanwhile twice just got back to the dorm.

Once they enter the dorm suyeon gets a call.

" it's ready "

" okay I'm coming now "

He whispers before hanging up the phone.