🧸Chapter twenty🧸

Y/n wakes up early like always and decides to take the dog out to the bathroom

As she walks out to the front of the hotel she sees someone laying against the tree which surprises her because it's still dark out.

She gets closer slowly and sees Sana sleeping.

" what the- " she gets cute off as the dog whines.

Y/n ties the dog to a bench and she bends down to examine Sana.

" she must be cold right? " y/n asks the dog before taking her sweatshirt off and laying it on Sana so when she wakes up she can use it.

As she's about to go get the dog Sana groans and rubs her eyes tiredly.

" hey " she says while putting the sweatshirt on.

" you should go back to your room, why are you even here? " she asks and Sana shrugs.

" I was admiring the stars and then I fell asleep " she giggles cutely making y/ns heart to backflips.

" carry me? " she asks while pouting so y/n grabs the dog and wraps the leash around her wrist while carrying Sana bridal style.

She finds her room and she unlocks it.

She lays her on the bed next to someone and leaves quickly.

Y/n walks back to her room and sees Chaeyoung awake and confused.

" oh there you are! " she says brightly.

Y/n smiles softly and sits next to Chaeyoung.

" gimme cuddlesssss " Chaeyoung whines until someone shouts loudly.

" NO I WANT THEM " they both look over to see a tired looking jihyo in the doorway.

Y/n just chuckles and lays down.

She feels both of them lay their heads on her and she smiles before closing her eyes.

Time skip

They all wake up around 9:30 and get dressed for the day.

" so what are we gonna do today...? OMG! " Nayeon yells before chocking on her water and they all tilt their heads.

" we go back to Korea tomorrow... " Nayeon states and they all start to panic as y/n just stands there.

" live with ussssss! Pleaseeeee " sana pleads while holding onto y/ns sweatshirt tightly.