🧸Chapter twenty eight🧸

Y/n slowly wakes up as she sees a doctor hovering over her

" ah you're awake! " he smiles and y/n looks around and sees all the girls with huge smiles.

Y/n doesn't say a word causing the doctor to sigh.

" the anesthesia is probably gonna take a while to wear off " he says and the girls nod.

Y/n grabs her phone and puts it really close to her phone.

She clicks on something and sets the phone by her ear.

" hello? " they hear a girls voice and they all tilt their heads.

" seayeong! Hi " y/n smiles while staring at the ceiling making them all frown.

" why do I hear beeping? Are you at the hospital?! I'll be right there hang on " the girls abruptly hangs up and y/n sighs.

" I'll leave now " the doctor bows and y/n groans before sitting up.

" she's probably mad " y/n says unaware she's talking out loud.

" what? " tzuyu asks and they all sit down next to her.

" you know we've been best friends ever since we were in kids, we use to have all sorts of fun and would be by each other's side until I got a girlfriend, she started getting distant then I realized she liked me, I thought the feelings went away but I don't think they have " y/n sighs and all the girls wait for her to say more.

" I wish I could give her those feelings back but I just don't feel that way about her " y/n shrugs and the girls all nod.

" it's probably because I love all of you " y/n says before putting her AirPods in her ears.

" what... " Nayeon mumbles and they all jump up and down from excitement.

" finally she can be mine! " momo yells and the rest start fighting.

They keep fighting until the door swings open and seayeong rushes to y/ns side.

" what happened? " she asks and y/n takes an AirPod out.

Y/n shows her arm with stitches in it.

" I protected her " y/n smiles towards Sana.

" she did, I appreciate it so much " Sana bows and seayeong scoffs.

" you should get some more rest " y/n nods before putting her AirPod back in her ear and closing her eyes.

" how did she protect you? She never would protect anyone " seayeong huffs and Sana smirks.

" a guy was trying to hurt me at a party and she protected me from him " Sana says and the girls all give seayeong dirty looks.

" stay away from my girl " seayeong snarls at them and they all laugh.