Chapter 3 -We Won!!!

Fast forward to Nov 7 (I didn't feel like writing the whole week) You and Hunter hang out again and you guys facetime every day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now 11:00 AM and Hunter Facetimed all night long and almost all morning. You were with your family watching CNN on the T.V. and Talking to Hunter. Your family looks at you. "Why are you looking at me?" you said to your family. "Y/N you've been talking to Hunter all night long and morning!" said your Mom. "Ooo someone has a crush on Hunter," said Meena. "Meena I don't have a crush on Hunter we are good friends" Your cheeks went red. You went back to talking to Hunter. "Sorry Hunter my family is being weird," You said. "It's fine Y/N my family thinks I have a crush on you too," Hunter said. You both laugh." Well Hunter my phone is going to die so I will call you back when it's done charging ." "Ok. I will call you back in a little bit," Hunter said. "Bye," you both said at the same time. "Ok guys, I'm going outside. Do you guys want to come?" your mom said. "Yeah, I will come," Your whole family said. So fast forward to 1:00 PM your family is still outside. everyone's phone is blowing up you guys look so confused till Cole said "They won Momala you are going to be the next VP" (Cole and Ella call Kamala Momala instead of stepmom.) Everyone hugged Kamala. Then your mom calls Joe. " I have to call Hunter!!" You said. You call Hunter you both said at the same time "They won!!!" you both blushed. I see you at the Victory speech and after-party. Hunter said.

A/N (I didn't feel like writing tonight .sorry that this chapter is short I will write more tomorrow. But Thank you guys for reading my book! It means so much to me 3>)