Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning so happy. I walk downstairs to see my cousin Meena.
"Hey Meena!"  "Hi Y/n!". I go and make so breakfast. "So y/n what is going on with you and Hunter?" Meena said. "Well we are dating I mean we both like each other and he asked if we can date and I said yes!" I said. "Oh but what does Mom and Dad say about because Hunter kissed you last night." "Well mom didn't say anything about it tho but dad said we will talk about it today." "Oh I wonder what they are going to say." "Yeah same."

Now its 9:00 o'clock mom and dad are awake and I'm kinda scared what they are going to say about Hunter. We are leaving Delaware today and going back to D.C. I get a text from Hunter "Gm Y/N! 🤍🥺". My heart melted. "Gm Hunter! 💜" I texted back. "What are you doing today?" He texted. "Idk but I going back to D.C. later." "Well before you go back to D.C maybe we can hang out! What time are you leaving?"
"Yeah! Let me ask my parents what time we are leaving."

My family already left so it was just me and my parents. "Hey guys what time are we leaving?" I asked. "We are leaving at 5. Why?" My dad said. "Well I want to hang out with Hunter before we leave!" "Y/n we need to talk about you and Hunter dating." Dad said. "Doug we said we won't talk about!" Mom said "why do we need to talk about me and Hunter?" "Well Y/n I think you are to young to date." "Dad I'm going to be 15 in March!" "Y/n I know that but I just think that you are to young tho." "Well does mom think I'm to young?" "Idk y/n!" "Dad do you dislike Hunter or something because he is the nicest person?!?" "No Hunter is very sweet and a gentleman. But he kissed you last night." " yeah I was one kiss!" I was kinda mad at my dad he was still talking about when he was still talk I just yelled at him. "DAD I LIKE HUNTER AND HE LIKES ME. WE ARE BOTH GOING TO BE 15 IN MARCH THATS TOO YOUNG!!!" "Y/N!!!" Mom said. I ran to get my phone and skateboard and just walked out. "Y/n get back here!" My dad said Y/N where are you going?" My mom said. The secret service was following me but I booked it. I found a brush that I can hide in. "Y/N where are you!?! I hear my name. Then I text Hunter saying meet me at the park and don't bring the secret service. I make sure the Coast is clear and it is I run to the park. I sit on the bench and wait for Hunter. Mom and Dad were blowing up my phone. "Y/n where are you!!!" and they called me 20 times. I was mad at myself for yelling at my dad but he was unfair.

Kamala POV

Y/n yelled at Doug and just ran away. The secret service is trying to fine her I am so scared. "Doug where do you think she is?" "Idk Kamala." "Doug just saying that I don't think y/n is to young to date she Is growing up and we hate it but it is true." "I know Kamala." "But she found someone that makes her happy and a someone that is such a gentleman." "Yeah I think I overreacted. But she is growing up and I hate it." "I know bae." "Now let's look for her!"

Y/n POV

I kept thinking about what happened. After 5 minutes Hunter came and I told him the whole story. "Y/n it going to be ok." He said. "I know but I hate myself for yelling at my dad." "Y/n don't hate yourself you are wonderful!" Hunter kissed me on the forehead. He put his arm around me.  "I think you should go home and say sorry to your dad and they are probably worried about you." "Yeah you are right." We walk back to the house holding hands. I tell Hunter to stay outside and wait for me. I go inside. "Y/n!!!!" My parents run up to me and hug me. "Dad I'm so sorry that I yelled at you!" I said while crying. "Y/n it's fine I'm sorry that i said that you are to young to date!" "Dad I get it it's fine!" "But y/n where did you go?!?" My mom said. "I went to the park." "Oh. wait is Hunter outside?" "Um yeah he is." "Tell him to come inside." I tell Hunter to come inside and me, Hunter and my parents played games and eat some ice cream.

Chapter Idea from: yourjealousofyn  

A/N sorry that I didn't update in like 2 months. I had writers block and I finally went into school so I been busy.