Night before the Inauguration

Skip to the inauguration, (i didn't feel like writing each month up to the inauguration.) But You and Hunter hanged out a lot.

Night before the inauguration

Y/N POV
It was the night before the inauguration. Mom was going to be the first woman Vice President and person of color. My whole family is in D.C. Trump is not going to the inauguration because he is a big baby and couldn't accept that he lost also Trump supporters attacked the Capital so the Capital and some of DC has the National Guard.

"Hey Y/N we need to do a speech about the Covid deaths so get a nice outfit on!" Mom yelled.

So I put a nice outfit on and got some makeup on. I get a text from one of my ex best friend. I was confused because we haven't talked in like 3 years.

                          ~Ex friend~
—————————————————————-
Hey Y/N! Tomorrow is a big day!

                                              Yeah. Hey why are you texting me we haven't talked in like 3 years?

I miss you and you are all over my tiktok fyp people are doing edits about you!
——————————————————————

Yeah I'm not going answer that rn. I go downstairs to see my whole family.

"Hey guys." I say
"Hey Y/N, you look nice!" Aunt Maya said. "You look nice too everyone looks nice!"  "Ok is everyone ready to go?" Mom said. "Yep!"
We go into the secret service cars.
On our way there Hunter texts me!

                                ~Hunter🖤☁️~
————————————————————————
Hunter🖤☁️
Hey Bby are you going to the thing for the Covid deaths?

                                                                               Y/n
                                        Yeah I am we are actually on our way.

Hunter🖤☁️
Cool see you there! ❤️

                                                                          Y/N
                                                     See you there🤍
————————————————————————
"Ooooooo Y/N is texting her boyfriend!" Leela says. "Leela you don't have to announce it." I say embarrassed. "Lmaooooo Y/N is turning red! Meena says.
"Meenaaaa!" I say rolling my eyes
We finally get there and I see Hunter!
I run to him and we hug! Good thing we are under a tent thing so the press doesn't see us.

Joe and Mom go up and say their speeches. Then they say their prays.

After they do that we take pictures with the Biden's and I took pictures with My family. Before we left Joe wanted to go to dinner before we go home. So we went to this fancy place. I sat next to Hunter and Nat. I talk to Nat for a while. "Hey Hunter what are you doing?" I say. "Just drawing on the table cloth! Her take a crayon put your first letter of you name on the table cloth." Hunter said. "Why?" I say back.

"Just do it." Hunter says. "Umm lol ok" I put the first letter down. "There!" I say. "Ok let me do it now!" Hunter put a + and H down. "Look it says y/f/l (your first letter of your name )+ H. "Awww" I say. I give Hunter a kiss on the cheek. I take a picture of the drawing and give him another kiss on the lips.

After dinner we say our goodbyes.

"See everyone tomorrow at the big day" Jill says.
"Bye Hunter see you tomorrow." I say bye Y/N " Hunter says back

When we got home I texted my ex friend back.

                              ~Ex friend~
————————————————————————
Ex friend
I miss you and you are all over my tiktok fyp people are doing edits about you!

                                                       Yeah people are doing a lot of edits about me!

Ex friend
Also people are shipping you and Hunter Biden together! But I don't ship you guys together! He is so cute tho! Maybe I can come to DC and you can introduce me to him!?

                                                       Yeah... I don't know about that but yeah ig I will text you tomorrow.....

Ex friend
Why don't you want to introduce me to him. Are you guys dating or something. I mean why would he date you... I'm pretty and popular and you are not that pretty...

——————————————————————
Did that bitch just say that?!?! Wtf!!! She probably wants him for the money!

Whatever I'm going to bed that fucking bitch!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you guys for reading ❤️

Sorry for the lack of updates :/

📍what did you guys think of this chapter?
If you have any ideas leave a comment 😁
Word count: 740

( happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers out there) and remember you guys are worth it and you are awesome and beautiful!! ❤️