•~Chapter 1~•

I woke up in an alleyway, per usual. I was in too much pain, I shifted my head to look down, scratches, scars, cuts, blood, weapons, all over my limp body. It felt like I had been hit by a train 3 times, and a horse thought it would be a good idea to step on me.

I sighed I had a tiny bit of energy left, so I got up, and limped and tumbled back to my apartment. I could tell it was like 2 in the morning, I must've been knocked out for a while..

When I got into my apartment I slammed the door and fell limp onto the ground, I was extremely exhausted, but I knew I had to bandage myself or the wounds would get infected. I stood up with much struggle, and limped to the bathroom. I had to be careful not to step on the shards of glass since I broke my mirror. After much struggle I had finally found the first aid kit, I stumbled out the bathroom and sat on the living room floor, I started wiping my wounds with rubbing alcohol, after I finished I grabbed the bandages and wrapped up my wounds. after that I walked to my bed and plopped down, every thing hit me like a bus, and yet again I cried myself to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow...

Terrific..

I also decide I'm not gunna go into detail about the beatings Naru receives cuz my heart can't take it. I will also attempt to make longer chapters but if not there will be a lot of parts.