!~Chapter 3~!

If there are spelling errors plz don't judge I got my nails done and there long so I'm struggling and plus I'm a natural idiot so the grammar is probably trash too. Anyway enjoy!

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time skip to when he's 7, I'm  to lazy to write his super long years of training o(╥﹏╥)o

~Naru pov~

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"

I slowly woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, I took a look at my alarm clock and then..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

smashed it with my fist....again. I have a problem with that..

"NARUTO! THATS THE FITH ALARM YOU DESTROYED IN THE PAST 3 DAYS!". Karuma yelled with a clearly visible tick mark on his forehead 

"Hehe oops sorry Kura". I said while sweat dropping, tho I didn't really care since I don't feel emotion.

"Don't worry its whatever, get dressed" He grumbled "Your going to be late for the academy"

"Oh" I stated bluntly, Karuma sweat dropped at my response. I walked towards my closed and grabbed a hideous bright orange eye straining jumpsuit, and walked to the bathroom. I sighed as I put on the jumpsuit, I really don't have the energy for this. I know why I have to act like an idiot, but it's honestly time consuming and I'd rather sleep. I finished putting on the jumpsuit and looked in the mirror I still didn't look retarded enough, I put a  genjutsu on myself, and then looked, I was 2 and a half feet shorter my soft blonde hair turned a neon yellow color, my paleish-tanish  skin turned a tan color and my icy blue eyes turned a deep ocean blue.

"Hn. I guess this is fine" I stated. I then shisuned outside my classroom door , I breathed a sigh before barging in to the classroom, all eyes turned to me and I internally groaned.

"HI! IM NARUTO UZUMAKI NAM- uh- I MEAN I LOVE RAMEN AND IM GONNA BE THE NEXT HOKAGE!" I shouted with the biggest grin I could muster on my face. I swear my ears are gonna bleed before the end of this year. The whole classroom started laughing, especially this dog looking boy, The only two that weren't laughing was this girl with dark purple hair and really light purple eyes a, hyuga, and a raven with dark blue-black hair and dark black eyes, while also staring at me with a calculating gaze, an Uchiha. I internally sighed..

This is going to be a long 5 years...

Terrific..