-#Chapter6#-

AHHHH I feel so bad about not posting but school and my motivation- i cant rn but here is the next chapter-

(Naruto POV)

Ah yes since life hates me I was following mizune or whatever his name was to wherever he's going. I don't understand his reasoning for using a child- like are you that bad of a ninja that you have to use an academy student to steal a scroll.

We arrived at a forest near the gates of Konoha. and Mizuki was hidden in a tree- or at least he was trying to. Soon after a child that I could care less about came running into the forest with the scroll. The child only managed to get the scroll because I knocked all the guards out, I need to know Mizuki's reasoning.

"Mi-mizuki sensei??" The kid stuttered. "I have the scroll-just like you asked"

Mizuki proceeded to hop out of the trees and landed in front of the child.

"Why thank you" Mizuki said sadisticly. Just as the child was about to hand him the scroll a kunai landed right at Mizuki's feet and he jumped back.

"Saylem? Mizuki?" "What are you 2 doing and why do you have the scroll of sealing??" Iruka said as he ran into the clearing.

"Oh! Iruka sensei- Mizuki-sensei said if I get this scroll I pass!" Saylem shouted enthusiastically. "Eh-? What, Mizuki?" Iruka questioned looking at Mizuki for answers. "Oh well of course you show up" Mizuki mumbled obviously annoyed. 

"Anywho! I used Saylem here to get me the scroll of sealing" Mizuki said while unsealing a giant shuriken. "I need the scroll so I can give it to Orochimaru-sama so i get get some of his power!" He said power-hungry

"W-what? Mizuki! You can't do this- Orochimaru would not even spare you a second thought-- he's probably just using you!" Iruka tried to convince Mizuki, but since he's a idiot he didn't care.

"As if! He promised, but that doesn't matter right now, this is where you and Saylem die!!" Mizuki yelled as he threw the shuriken. Iruka didn't have enough time to pull out a weapon so he shielded the child. 

Welp! I guess its time for me to step in.

I shisuned in front of Iruka and cought the shuriken.

"W-what? Naruto?" Iruka stuttered out. "Hey" I quickly said " You good?". 

"Y-yeah" Iruka said surprised and confused.

"H-HEY how dare you- they were supposed to die- It was their fate!" Mizuki screamed at me.

"Huh. You sound like someone I've met before from the hyuga clan- ah was it nejire, no neesan- no hmmm." I mumbled to myself,

"HEY-YOU BRAT QUIT IGNORING ME--" Mizuki shouted

"Stop interrupting my train of thought idiot" I said using my commanding voice. He immediately shut up. Iruka was just standing there with Saylem behind him stunned. I guess its time for me to wrap this up. I shisuned behind him and knocked him out.

"Huh that was easier than expected, what and idiot" I mused to myself

"N-naruto?" I looked up at Iruka. "Hm?" I said. He ran up to me, I tensed up prepared to be hit- but he wrapped his arms around me? Is this what a hug is.. I think so.. it felt...nice.

I leaned into his warmth and wrapped my arms around him. He was crying quietly. When he pulled away he thanked me.

"Naruto thank you, for saving me and Saylem's life" He slightly bowed. I blushed, I've never been respected like this before- what do I do-?

"U-uh no problem heh-" I stuttered out. "Now, please hand me the scroll of sealing" I said softly

Saylem hesitantly walked up to me and gave me the scroll. I picked up Mizuki's body by the collar of his shirt.

"I apologize but I have to take these to the hokage, see ya around!" I said as a shisuned away.

(Hokage office)

When I arrived at the office I dropped the body and scroll on the ground, of course jiji was sleeping

'WAKE UP" I yelled in his ear. He jolted up with wide eyes.

"Wh-what what's happening" he said franticly, his eyes roamed the room until they landed on me, he visibly relaxed.

*Sigh*"You're gonna be the death of me Naruto, what do you want" He said fixing his posture

"Yah, yah. Anyways cought Mizuki using a child to steal the scroll of sealing to give to Orochimaru, I jumped in. saved the day bla bla bla and you can give him to anko or something, I'm tired bye" I said then shisuned away.

(Hiruzen POV)

"That child is going to be the death of me.."

(Naruto's house, his pov)

"Ah finally I can sleep!" I thought to myself enthusiastically. I proceeded to lay my head on the pillow, I closed my eyes- but then............ I couldn't sleep...

Terrific.....