Jammin' to Some Music

(still Leo's P.O.V.)

I watched the ice princess, Piper and Jason go up the stairs, then turned my attention to Cal. "Hey, do you think I could get my clothes washed?" I asked.

Cal grunted, then nodded. "Follow me."

I adjusted Kody on my back, then followed Cal down a hallway into a hotel room. He pointed to the bathroom, I set Kody down on one of the beds and gently took my jacket off of him and handed it to Cal, then went into the bathroom, stripped myself so I could shower, and handed the rest of my clothes to Cal, then took a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I dried myself, then wrapped the towel around my waist. I found a comb sitting on the counter, so I combed my hair out. Cal came in with my clean clothes, so I changed, then went back out into the main hotel room.

Kody was somehow still asleep, and Cal was watching hockey on the television. I sat down on the bed next to Kody and started fiddling with tools.

Kody's P.O.V.

I woke after a dreamless sleep on a bed, in a hotel room, next to Leo. There was some dude watching hockey on the other side of the room. "Leo?" I asked.

He looked up from what he was doing. It looked like he had taken a shower, and his clothes were clean. "Hey, you're up." Leo smiled.

I nodded. "How long was I asleep?"

"I actually don't know. Maybe a full night's sleep long? I fell asleep not long after you did, and Piper woke me up when we got to Quebec, she tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't budge. So we let you sleep. Piper and Jason are currently talking with Boreas."

"Oh." Is all I said. A full night's worth of sleep without nightmares? How in Hades did I manage that? I leaned back against the headboard and watched Leo's hands as they messed with the tools in his hands.

After some time, I heard the TV turn off. The dude that was watching it waved Leo and I over. We got off the bed. And I forgot about my sprained ankle, though it hurt less than before. I winced. "Ouch. Forgot about that."

Leo got my crutch out of his toolbelt and handed it to me. "I did too, here."

"Thanks." I took some of the weight off my foot, and Leo and I followed the dude out of the room. There was a bronze suitcase in the middle of the room, which Leo made a beeline too, pulled a switch and stepped back to me. Out came Festus. "What?" I asked.

Leo let out a laugh. "When I was repairing Festus yesterday, I found some cool things, and some not-so-cool things."

"O-kay then." I shivered. "Also, why the heck is it so cold? Wait, that's an obvious answer. More like, why the heck did I not bring a coat with me.

Leo moved to take his jacket off.

"Leo," I said. He stopped. "I'm not going to take your jacket again. It's yours."

"Well, you're cold."

"No shit." At this point, I was literally shaking.

"You're going to give yourself hypothermia, Ko. If you're not gonna take my jacket, I'll do this instead." Leo pulled me into him and started rubbing my arms quickly, to warm me up.

I blushed at the sudden contact. "Leo!"

"Well, you won't take my jacket, so, this is the other way to warm you up," Leo said, and chuckled a bit.

I grumbled a bit and crossed my arms, subconsciously leaning into Leo, because warmth. Leo settled his position with his arms around my waist, and his chin on my shoulder.