I missed you

Gerards pov: 

2 weeks later, Gee wakes up

I can hear again? I can't hear frank. Did he leave? "He's moving." Ray? "Call Frank right now, I think he's gonna wake up." Frank will be coming? I have to wake up. I see a blinding white light as I start to open my eyes, I open and close them a few times " GERARD." I groan a little when I feel the force of Mikey's hug hit my body. "M-mikes?" My voice hurts a little because I haven't spoken in what feels like forever. "You really scared us. Frank never left until yesterday, he wasn't sleeping properly here so I told him to go home-"  I sit up a little to quickly and interrupt what Ray is saying "Is-." I hear the door burst open and see Frank staring at me in shock. He still cares about me? " GEE!" I groan again, I'm still quite weak. " Gerard I was so worried you would never wake up." He sobs into my shoulder and I hug him with all the little energy I have left "I missed you."  I barley go above a whisper as I say it into his ear. "What happened? How long was I out for?" My eyes flash from Franks face to Mikey's  and then Rays as I wait for an answer. " I came home from band practice and wanted to see you, I looked out of my window to see you-" I tilted my head as he started sobbing, what did I do to make him hurt this much. I'm sorry frank.

"He saw you drinking and having a breakdown, you were through bottles of vodka at the wall and pulling your hair out." Ray pauses and sighs. I feel a striking pain in my chest as all the memories come flooding back, I remember being told I had to leave and then getting pissed. " I remember now." I look at Mikey and a tear falls down my cheek. "Did- did you tell them?" He shakes his head and looks down. I look at Ray and Frank who look extremely worried. This is gonna be hard. " When me and Mikes got home, our parents told us that we would have to move the next day and live in California. I couldn't live with leaving you." I looked at Frank and saw the sadness in his eyes. "I locked myself in my room and drank and drank and drank, hoping it would numb the pain. I turned and saw Frankie, sad with his hand on the window and then blanked out."  Ray looks at me and Mikey and then runs out the room, Mikey runs after him and Frank looks like he'd seen a ghost.

"When I was out I could feel things but nor hear. I remember the first time I felt you touch me. I remember it felt like you cried on my hand and I wanted to comfort you, I tried to talk but nothing came out. I could feel you being pulled away and I could feel the vibrations of banging and then I felt a sharp thing in my arm. I couldn't remember anything after that." I look at his big, brown, hazel eyes and I see a glimpse of anger. "Don't be angry, it's not your fault." I hug him again and I don't want to let go. "Why are you leaving? Please don't go I need you." Those words make my heart shatter, I look down at my hands and see wires all over the. Seeing some inside my hand made me cringe, I looked back up at Frank. "Do you remember the first day we met? I felt so flustered around you yet safe but I couldn't quite work it out." He hummed in response and gestured for me to continue. "That moment when I was crying in the bathroom, I felt myself falling but it was like I fell in slow motion. I felt like this deep deep hole had opened up inside me and I was gonna fall into it and never come back up." He placed his hand on my harm and gripped it tightly. He look at me with much sadness in his eyes and that's when I broke down.

"I-  you-  you saved me. I felt so- so safe with you and I- I still do." He somehow understood me through all the sobbing and hugged me tightly. "I have an idea." He whispered in a soothing voice. I tilt my head a little and give him a puzzled look. "Me, you, Ray and Mikey.." Where is he going with this. "Runaway."

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's takin me so long to write thiss