Dont leave me

Franks pov

After many many hours of band practice I say goodbye to my friends and get in the car. I don't wanna wait until tomorrow to see gee, I miss him already. Would it be wrong to look at his house from my window? Meh whatever imma do it anyway. "No." My heart stopped I feel my eyes start to well up as I see gee smashing things and banging empty bottles against his head. I put one hand on my window as if it would do something even though I know it won't. He's looking at me, what is he thinking I can see how hurt he is and it makes my heart shatter. "GEE!" I see him start to Rock a little and then fall.

"MIKEY ARE YOU HOME?!" I hear no reply and run up to gees room "GEE, GERARD OPEN THE DOOR." I try breaking it down but it doesn't work "GERARD." I scream but there's no response. I run down the stairs as fast as I can and I get a chair from downstairs. The chair is giving me splinters but I don't care, I grip onto it as tight as I can and start smashing the door in. One hit then another then another then another. I run in shouting his name "GEE!" I run to his side and put my ear to his mouth check if he's breathing. I can't hear anything, no. This can't happen. No no. "Please stay with me." I say my voice breaking and quite quiet. "I l-love you don't leave m-me." His hand twitches a little and a big smile breaks across my face. "Thank fuck." I carry him bridal style and tears run down my face as I run to the hospital. "Stay with me gee I got you I'm here." I hold him close to my chest and look down at his face. I start to notice things I have never noticed before, the way he has a perfect dip in his lips, the way he has a slight point to his nose and the lines on his eye lids. I smile a little having him close to me like this. Feels right, but I still don't know the reason why he did this to himself.

I run into the hospital, ugh can these doors open any slower. "HELP!" I shout running to the front desk, my arms feel like they will drop off at any minute but I don't care. I just need gee to be safe. I look at the nurse with a helpless look. Her eyes widen "follow me sir, we need to get him straight to a doctor." You think?! Jesus Christ. "I live just across from him, I came home and looked over to see....." Tears start to form and I hold Gee as tight as i can. "It's okay sir, what are your names?" She says as she rushes me down this hall that seems to be going on forever. "I'm frank iero and This Gerard way. We are both 18." She nods and opens this door to a room with a bed and extra oxygen in. "Sorry Mr Iero, but you must wait out here." No. No don't leave me. What if he doesn't make it. "Don't worry he will be safe with us." I nod and kiss his forehead. "I love you." At this point I don't care what anyone else thinks, I feel the nurses hand on my back and she gives me a comforting smile.

I search my phone for Mikeys number and wait. "Mikey answer me!" I keep on calling until eventually. "Dude what the fuck it's 3 in the morning?" I sigh "Mikes you need to get to the hospital now, I came home and looked across to yours to see Gee having a breakdown, he was drinking bottle after bottle and then he...." I hear Mikeys breathing get heavier and heavier " AND THEN HE WHAT?!" I sob a little "I couldn't hear him breathing for a little while but then his hand twitched and I carried him to the hospital, he's breathing but he's completely out." Mikey whimpers and it aches me, he's so pure I don't like hearing him stressed. "AH shitshitshit. Ray please wake up, ray?." I hear ray ask Mikey what's happening and he starts to calm mikes down. "See you soon." The phone line goes dead and I slump back into my chair. Fuck