Questioning Love

There was Nancy the average girl. What was so unique about her? Nothing actually.

She believed in staying alone and that being alone is better. She was acting defensive as she didn't wanted her heart broken. All she heard was cheating and breakups. Why should she take this chance?

Falling in love would break her someday, so she stayed away from people. Breaking her glass heart would be a dangerous thing to do.

Everyone stayed away from her as she was a bit strange. But a guy didn't think that way.

His name was Anthony. He wasn't the most brightest of them all but was in a popular group. He was known for his mischiefs. He found Nancy to be different and that she had a certain charm in her. No one thought that but yeah he liked her somehow. He never told anybody cause his group would probably make fun of him. They called her the "stupid Nancy". Maybe the teasing made Anthony a bit soft hearted towards her.

She was walking through the halls and she stumbled falling down.

Anthony rushed and helped her up. She saw the concern in his eyes and she couldnt help but think about it the whole night.

"Why did he help me? He teases me every time and urgh."

The next day she shied away from Anthony as he smiled at her. He raised an eyebrow when he saw her like that.

"Umm, what happened?"

"He smiled at me?" She nervously shuffled through her bag. Everyday was a different day for her. She blushed when she saw him around and it got him thinking about her behavior.

"Love? I can't fall in love. I cannot. It'll not end well." Tears fell out of her eyes.

"I cannot hide from her. Her eyes just, make me so nervous. I..i love her. But, what will my friends say? I.. I dont even know now."

One of Anthony's friends, Zack pranked Nancy by dumping a bucket of green water on her. Anthony was furious and ran towards the crowd. He saw Nancy on the floor, crying. He helped her up and hugged her tightly. "Who did this?"

"Umm, no one."

"Tell me, right now."

"It.. No one."

"Nancy, tell me right now."

"It was Zack."

He stopped hugging her and dashed through the crowd running towards Zack. He punched his nose, which made Zack fall down with blood rushing out of his nose.

"Stay away from her."

"Why are you defending her?"

"Cause, I-I love her."

Nancy realized that Anthony wasnt like that. He was the one. She blinked a few times and walked up to Anthony.

"I love you too."

He leaned in and kissed her softly.

(The End)