chapter 2: The Entry

HEY! urm make sure to tell me ur opinions i'm very new to this

-
It was the day he could get his closure. His answer. George didn't sleep all night knowing within hours he would be sat there with him. Talking to him.

He threw on his hoodie and jeans and set off the the prison. On his way he had to pass L'Manburg. Well what's left of it.
this was all him. he caused all this destruction
-were the thoughts running through his head

George carried on trying to clear his mind from all chaos he had remembered from the past. He thought about the good he saw in Dream. Or the good he thought he saw. His kettle laugh that made George smile. His random phone calls that would wake him up in the middle of the night due to time zones. When they would joke about dating and when he would blush. That was the dream George new, that Dream is why he can't hate him. But did he even know the Dream who was within those obsidian walls?

He arrived at the door of the prison and sam was awaiting him. George followed all of the safety precautions, signed all books however struggled when he was asked the question,

"do you believe the prisoner should be imprisoned?"

that question shook him.
Did he?

"duh, of course i do. I mean we did just walk past the blown up nation"

George thought attempting to convince himself .

He told Sam yes hesitatingly. I mean he didn't really mean it. 'Yes' is just a word, it doesn't have a meaning if he didn't give it one. He was still unsure on his answer to the question and he would sure think about it for a while.

Sam had brought George to the final stage of the process. George stood staring into the fiery lava. Listening to the sizzles of the burning hot liquid push against the walls unable to break it's complicated structure. It moved down slowly... like it was taunting George. Making him wait longer. Making him more worried.

Finally the it went, and the path was layed for him to walk across. He glanced past the bridge and his eyes met upon the torso of dream. His slender body waiting for George to walk across and speak to him.

He was finally going to face him.