chapter 4: A Letter

George lay awake for hours after the visit. He never got his closure instead he got more confusion.
More doubt.
More feelings...
Dream was so... gentle when he went to him. George was so confused about who he was, was he his Dream?

Dream lay awake on his hard mattress in his dull prison. However his mind was clearer than Georges. That's because Dream didn't have many thoughts about the moment... Only that he was deeply sorrowful. He wanted to apologise to George. But he had no hope in George ever returning to visit him again. So he wrote... He wrote a letter for whoever was to next visit him they could pass it along to George. He spent a day or more perfecting it trying to find the right thing to say.

About a 2 weeks passed. George had forgotten about the prison visit as sapnap tried to distract him 24/7, which actually worked to be fair. Today Bad went to visit Dream and he had passed the letter to Bad requesting him to give it to George without reading it. Bad being bad, he followed Dreams requests and went on his way to pass forward the letter without reading it.

A knock came upon Georges door and he answered it.
"Hey George! I went to visit Dream and-"

George cut him off "what."

"i- i went to visit Dream and he wanted me to give you this" bad stated cautiously

"oh urm thanks. i guess" George said snapping the letter out of his hand shutting the door in Bads face.

He didn't mean to be rude to Bad but his heart was racing after he heard that sentence. He ran up the stairs and sat on his bed with the letter in hand. Building the courage up to open it.

An hour passed and he was still sat there still. Until he opened it.

"Dear George,

I don't know how to make you forgive me, or if you ever will. I know i hurt you. I know caused a lot of destruction. i know i ruined our relationship. I can't sleep after seeing your face. Seeing your tears. Hearing your voice. It broke my heart seeing you like that. Vulnerable. George I hope you know how much i care about you.
i just want to talk to you. let me please.
Visit again. We can talk it over.
You and i.
I'm sorry...

Dream."