chapter 10: Day 4

Wow it's been a while lmao-
-
-
-

The next morning George awoke within Dreams arms. The were wrapped around him, he felt safe. Safe with Dream, completely forgetting his past.

"just wait until i tell sapnap about this ..."
he thought,
but then it hit him. The sudden realisation. He remembered why he was stuck here in the first place... Dream.

He removed his arm from his grasp and cautiously slid out of the bed and got changed, Prancing throughout the room questioning his reality.

He heard the bed springs squeak and the blanket move. Dream was awake.

George's emotions were so mixed he had no idea what to do in this moment.

"Good morning" Dream said smiling thinking about the night before.

"G-Good m-morning" George hesitated

Dream noticed the hesitation yet ignored it.

"How long you been up"

"A little bit before you" he said unable to make eye contact.

Dream became suspicious of georges behaviour,
"Hey, you ok? you seem off..."

"i'm fine Dream."

"Listen if... if last night was too much for you and you feel dif"

George cut him off "
It's not that, i just want some time to my self ok..."

"Oh. Ok" Dream left his side and into the drawer and fetched one of his journals.

While he was distracted George catches a glimpse of him trying to not make it obvious he was looking.
He looked so focused. So serious when writing.
It intrigued George. Making him more and more anxious everytime his pen met the paper. He wanted to know what he was writing...
What he was hiding.
Maybe then he could decide how he feels about him.....

Time passed and it became the time when they would both become hungry.

"Hey George, do u want something to eat?"

"I'll get it my self later"

Dream was so confused... He knew how he felt. He knew exactly how he felt, yet he wondered how did george feel because he couldn't tell.

"George, can we talk yet?" he said softly

"What about..."

"i don't know.. maybe us?"

"us?"

"you know what i mean."

"What is there to talk about" He said bluntly

"I- I can't tell if your being serious right now"

"What." he said in the same tone

"Fine we won't talk" Dream walked away to other side of the room and turned his back away.

George felt bad. He was rude. He didn't even know how he felt. All he knew was that he wanted to kiss him again. But this feeling in his stomach ached, telling him it was wrong. He knew that this was wrong, yet he can't resist him...

"Dream..." he finally spoke

Dream turned to look at George with a downhearted face.

"You still wanna talk" said George

"What about? Apparently there is nothing to talk about" he scoffed

"You know..." he hesitated before saying, "us?"

Dreams eyes widened.

"Yes."

"Ok, Dream i-"

He got cut off "I Know. I know you don't want this. it's ok i understand... but why are u being so blunt"

"no no no no. you have got it completely wrong. i- i do... i do want this Dream" He said moving closer

"Then why are you acting like you don't?"

"Because-"

Before George could finish his sentence the alarms went off. Red lights flashed throughout the cell. The Alarms screamed down there ears.

"SECURITY THREAT. SECURITY THREAT. SECURITY THREAT. SECURITY THREAT. SECURITY THREAT. SECURITY THREAT"

George got sent into panick. Once again he became overwhelmed.
Dream ran over to him and held his head into his chest while covering Georges ears blocking out all sound and flashing lights, Holding him there until they stopped.

"It's ok. Nothings going to happen to us remember... Nothing will hurt us" he confidently reassured.

The lights stopped and George lay in his chest still stabilising himself.
"Can i just stay here a little longer?"

"Stay here as long as you want."
Dream said holding him tighter.
-
-
-
pfft i'm back ig lol