Part 5: Trapped

Naielli's POV:
That fucking jerk who does he think he is? He kidnaps me and expects me NOT to have an attitude? Hmm i'll show him what an attitude is for sure.

I stand under the shower head letting the hot water cascade down my body. My mind drifts to the dream i had about my captor.

I hated that i had this dream and actually enjoyed it.

*Flashback to her dream*
Bright blue orbs push me against the wall. My hands are pinned above me with one of his hands while the other touches all over my body. My clothes are cut off with his sharp nail and i'm completely naked. Suddenly my hands are handcuffed to a bed, and my feet are straddled, strapped to a bar. I feel kisses and licks all down my stomach. Then i feel a tongue attach to my clit. I arch my back and gasp at the sudden feeling. Was i being eaten out? As a tongue was flicking my clit side to side over and over again the feeling become unbearable. I let out a loud moan and i felt a smile on my heat. Then i felt a finger enter me all while a tongue was still flicking. Un controllable moans escaped my lips as i felt a ball of fire form in my stomach. What is this feeling ? My walls tighten around the finger inside me as it moves faster and faster, massaging my walls. As soon as my clit is sucked on like a pacifier i scream as my legs twitch and the pit of fire in my stomach explodes to the rest of my body. When my body is done shaking and my high comes down the bright blue orbs lift up and come towards my face. Only for me to be met with the face of my captor.

*End of Flashback*

I turn off the water and grab a towel and wrap it around myself.

I slightly open the door to see if that psychopath is in the room. Thank god he's not.

I walk over to his closet. It's the size of my old bedroom; maybe even bigger. On the right are his clothes and on the left are.. woman's clothes ? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

I put on some underwear and a bra but i steal one of his shirts. Just to piss him off of course.

I refuse to wear the woman's clothes he has in there. That is not mine. My clothes are at my home in New York.

Matter of fact... where am i?

I walk out the closet only to be met by his gaze. He grins. "You look gorgeous in my shirt.." He says while licking his lips and eyeing me from head to toe.

"But i must ask, why won't you wear your new clothes?" I look at him dumbfounded.

"That shit is not mine" i reply as i cross my arms over my chest and walk away from him.

"Oh yes it is my love, it was all specially tailored for you." I stop in my tracks and slowly turn on my heels to face him.

"Oh no it's not. My clothes are in my apartment in New York. You don't even know what size clothes i wear. Or what kind of clothes i like. Matter fact where are we? we better still be in New York. No matter fact. Take me the hell home NOW YOU GOD DAMN PSYCHOPATH!"

I'm screaming by the time i'm done with my sentence. He looks at me unamused, like he wants to punish me. News flash fuck him and his punishments.

I turn to walk away since he isn't saying anything. As soon as my back is turned to him he says, "Anzai, princess. My name is Anzai not psychopath." With a casual smirk on his face.

I look at him with a stank face. " I don't care what your name is. TAKE ME HO—"

Before i could finish my sentence he has me pinned to the bed. "No i'm not taking you home. Your mine. and for the time being your going to practice being my queen while i still run the mafia. Then you will be my queen in hell."