Part 14: Baggage

Anzai POV:
I took a trip to hell to relieve some tension. But i decided to track down Joel's dirty ass.

I cant believe he had the audacity to show his face to my beloved.

Joel is a stupid fucking demon my father sent to watch me while on earth.

I was fine with him watching me but then he started acting out of character. Slandering me wherever i went.

But I had gotten away from him for a few hundred years. The brunch was the first time i seen him in 436 years.

He found me.

He started a rival mafia that i must admit is worthy enough to be my competition. But i will end him once and for all. I turn into my demon form and fly all over hell. The fiery parts, The icy parts. Even the dark and lonely parts. See in hell, your either burning for eternity, freezing for eternity, or lonely and isolated.

Once i realize he's not here i go back to earth and to his main base which is in California. Him being a demon working directly for my father, we have some of the same powers like teleportation.

Granted i will be his king so i am stronger. Actually, i won't be his king because i will kill that mother fucker.

By the time i get to his estate i kill his guards patrolling the front. They wanted to do it the hard way by shooting at me instead of letting me in. So they payed with their lives. Foolish fucking humans.

I enter his house and the few men in their froze. I commanded them that they tell me where Joel is. When no one spoke i rushed up to one of them and ripped his heart out.

They all looked at me in shock and fear.

"Now let me ask one more time. Where the FUCK is Joel?"

A man with brown hair and green eyes started to stutter out, "H-he said h-he i-is g-going t-to get s-something m-more precious t-than god. T-then he l-left with some r-red head b-bitch."

Rissa.... FUCK

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes and then tilted my head to the side. "T-that's all h-he said i-i swear!" Based off his thoughts he's telling the truth.

I command the 4 Men to stay still while i rush to his office. When i burst the doors open i'm in utter shock.

In the back to the left side in is office is a builliton board with pictures of Naielli all over it.

What the fuck?

I need to get back to her now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naielli's POV:
I wake up and groan as i try to move around. But i cant. Why can't i move?

My eyes pop open and i look down at my feet to see chains tied to them and the ends of the bed.

I don't even need to look at my hands to know that they are. In fact. Tied up also.

What the fuck is Anzai trying to do now?

As if on cue the doors to the bed room open and in walks the blonde man from the brunch and a red head woman.

She scoffs "That's her?" "What the hell could Anzai want with her?"

Okay now i'm genuinely confused. She willingly wants to be with Anzai? That crazy ass devil?

I mean i could definitely see being happ—- no. Fuck no.

All he's every brought me is pain... right?

"Sweetheart" The man ahhh what's his name called, cole?

"JOEL" he snapped. Did this motherfucker just read my mind like Anzai?

"What do you want?"

He chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh and my eyes grow wide. "Well i my dear want my necessary revenge on Anzai."

The red head woman steps out from behind him and speaks, "and i just want Anzai."

No the fuck i did not just get caught up in this mans baggage.

She then came up and punched me square in my nose. This bitch don't know as soon as i get out these chains i'm finna drag her ass!

I turn my head to the said so i don't choke on my own blood.

She grips my chin making me look at her.

"And i'll do anything to have him."

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey bitchessss! sorry the update took so long. I'm graduating this year and had to grind and get my grades up😩
Anyways TDIMO HAS 19K VIEWS HUHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
I cannot thank you guys enough😭💕 AND THE COMMENTS LMAOOO please keep commenting because that's what makes these books on wattpad so much better!!!
xoxo

sealord♥️