Part 11: Truth

Authors note:
This chapter might be boring to some but there is some valuable information in here about the plot! i promise! Please don't be afraid to comment!!!
enjoy!!
Also.... THANK YOU SM FOR 2k READS WHATTTTTTTTTT😆😆💕💕 ILY ALL
xoxo
____________________________________
Naielli's POV:
Anzai set me down in the bath and i couldn't help but twitch. The warm water touching my heat made me clench.

I was so zoned out, focusing on the never ending heart beat in my cat. My poor cat.

He took pleasure in overstimulating me. I never knew i could climax multiple times like that. I never knew i could feel like that.

I caught my subconscious yearning for more. I sighed and leaned back in the bath and studied the room.

The tub was deep with jets. It was white and had an old fashion faucet coming from the ground curving above the tub that was gold. A head of me was a beautiful walk in shower with multiple heads and white and black marble tile. Like the rest of the floor and counters. This bathroom was luxurious.

How did my life come to this?. Oh yeah you dumb bitch you were kidnapped.

But why does that seem so small now? Why do i want to be by him even if it's just for a moment. He's holding me prisoner and all i can think about is his perfect face. His perfect body. His perfect fing—

No what am i thinking!?

I sigh again and splash water on my face. Snap out of it Naielli. You were kidnapped by the devil. Well the devils son? What ever the fuck he is! Not to mention he runs pretty much every mafia in the world.

Why does fate fuck me over every time? Why couldn't i die with my mom that night ?

If i had visited her more she wouldn't have wanted to take me to dinner. We wouldn't have been out that night. She wouldn't have been driving. And she wouldn't have died.

A knock on the door cuts off my thoughts and then a very handsome Anzai walks through the door with a towel in hand and a smile on his face.

"T-Thank you" i say trying my best to give him a grin.

"What's wrong princess?" Anzai ask me with concern evident in his voice. It's like he can read my thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if he can and already did.

Anzai starts laughing and i look at him funny. "Nothings wrong Anzai i'm just tired" i say as i quickly get out of the tub and wrap the towel around me in just enough time for Anzai's laughing fit to stop.

He looks at me and smirks. His eyes burn through me like like a wild fire except the fire is warm. I cant take my eyes off him. He towers over my 5'5 body like i'm an ant. His muscles; oh my god his muscles.

Anzai starts laughing again and this time i ask him what the fuck is so funny.

"You my love. I know you want to deny the bond we share, but you can't. Neither can i. That's why i had to make you mine." he says as he reaches for my cheek and starts caressing it.

"But why me? I'm nothing but an empty shell." I reply. Because for the life of me, i can't figure out what i did to deserve a dangerously handsome, rich, walking sex god. No; sex devil?

He sighs and says,"Because i am my fathers son i only get one beloved. My senses are heightened and so are my emotions. I know you are my twin flame because i took one look at you and wanted to care for you and protect you with everything that i have. The bond pulled me towards you no matter how hard i fought it."

As he's talking i walk into the closet and put on a matching under wear and bra set that is jet black. Then i steal one of his shirts that fit like a dress that hangs to my shins. By the time i walk out of the closet Anzai is still rambling sitting on the bed.